Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,844 members, 7,915,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter (32891 Views)

Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Man Beats His 7-Year-Old Son To Death Over N3,200 in Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2017
Werey,oloshi,asinwin. He is even been interrogated with cloths on, cap to match and sitting on a cushion chair.
Someone who ought to have bee lynched.
Hausa black brain.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by bdauran: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Nollynude:
The Heart of man is desperately wicked

And the a-boki is from the same state with Buhari

I am tempted to ask

Buhari why?
What brought Buhari in this matter?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2017
Animal in human skin
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by fm7070: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2017
this is satanically evil
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by xjiggy: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2017
We suppose get two laws for 9ja. Normal law for normal people and jungle justice law for this kain bastard
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by KennyMiles(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by moorme(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2017
SlimHan:
Serves him right
Village witches strong oo
He has the spirit of "Afonjans" in him!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
foolish man
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by bejo89: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
IamJix:
This Guy needs to be castrated, burnt and sent to the world beyond.
I hate rapists.
#FreeKemiOlunOyo#
Ewu... I hate rapists.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
bejo89:
Ewu... I hate rapists.
and??
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by 123papas(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
...7 months?
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by 123papas(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Even if it is money rituals, how did he get an erection. The mother should be hanged, so her baby did not cry ni?
charlesucheh:
They should ask him the form of Money ritual he was trying to do!! Who does that! Jeeeeeeeeeez!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by Goalnaldo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
d man should be buried alive
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by noziz(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
the Igbos and the tribal mark people hv passed this and some of their other major occupations to the northerners grin

WAZOBIA indeed!

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by glossy6(f): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Even the four wives no reach am bulala
nonsense
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by ajerimitan: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Naija I hail o una hale o! I've been laughing since I got this joke.....but are we really
this
bad? Hmmmmm listen
ANGELS: Father! We are tired of these Nigerians in
heaven.
GOD: What have they done this time?
ANGEL: Everything! They don't listen to instructions. They
don't
obey traffic rules. They
don't wait for their turn in anything. They are completely
reckless!
GOD: Then we better send them to hell!
(Calls the Devil). Hello..
SATAN: Hello my creator and master, pls call me later.
There's
an issue I'm trying to resolve.
Ten (10) minutes later:
GOD: Hello Lucifer.
SATAN: Your Lordship my father! I'll call you back.
The issue has turned into a crisis ooo!
An hour later:
SATAN: Hello?
GOD: What's going on over there?
SATAN: It's the Nigerians I have with me in hell oooo!
(He stammers),they... they... they have quenched the fire
in hell
and installed air conditioner.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by pwettyesther(f): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
This one just weak me undecided angry

Perverts everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His 7-months-old Step-daughter by KingsleyCEO: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Northerner and yariyan.
Northerner don't care how old the Yariyan is so long there is a hole, they can manage no matter how small the hole is, they will just manage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.