Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,969 members, 7,890,192 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) (2875 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by flighttins: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Tonto Dikeh is currently calling out Churchill Olakunle’s family on social media following the recent interview Churchill’s brother granted Media Room Hub.

See video below

http://naijatoptori.com/2017/03/31/update-actress-tonto-dikeh-blasts-her-husband-and-his-family-on-instagram-exposes-all-video/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2017
This woman is simply telling lies. Ghana police has hardcore evidences against her.

Apart from that its in her drug addict nature to do all those things mentioned about her.

Everybody knows this woman does drugs before marrying Churchill.

She's just blatantly lieing to save her career.Imagine claiming her mother in law held her down for Churchill to beat her. Ridiculous!

She claims Churchill was broke before she married and made him what he is but any right thinking person will easily know that Tonto Dike will never marry a broke man.

Churchill was doing well before he married Tonto.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Ask yourself this question: who was Tonto Dike before she married Churchill?

Everybody knows she's a carefree kind of lady given to partying,men,drugs and smoking stuffs. She's been accused of serial husband snatching which she stylishly admitted in her first video of this her marital crisis when she said she wasn't perfect before marriage.

If a Lady was wild and given to drugs before getting married, nobody will expect anything different after marriage.

I hate damage control lies.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Eeeya frustration has finally set in. This is how suicide gradually starts! Watch this girl closely, she could soon be suicidal
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Everybody knows she's a carefree kind of lady given to partying,men,drugs and smoking stuffs. She's been accused of serial husband snatching which she stylishly admitted in her first video of this her marital crisis when she said she wasn't perfect before marriage.

If a Lady was wild and given to drugs before getting married, nobody will expect anything different after marriage.

Are you okay..
Any fact to prove prove your rant.. or are you part of hear say.

What do you know about Tonto financial status before she married Churchill?

An how well was Churchill doing.. you bloggers aand haterz want to tarnish this lady's image. But God pass una..

You marry your wife virgin or are you virgin..
Abi em born you send or your mama na saint.

Careless..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Haterz keep hating , while she kip rolling..

Frustration ke..
Tonto don move ahead.. Churchill and family can twists their tale to moon and back..

We know wetin sup... and Tonto sef never open mouth..
If she does eh.. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2017
bounty007:

Are you okay..
Any fact to prove prove your rant.. or are you part of hear say.

What do you know about Tonto financial status before she married Churchill?

An how well was Churchill doing.. you bloggers aand haterz want to tarnish this lady's image. But God pass una..

You marry your wife virgin or are you virgin..
Abi em born you send or your mama na saint.

Careless..

My friend go and sit down. Was Tonto Dike's personality not clearly displayed in the media before she Got married?.

Haven't you read her interviews in the past where she admitted to smoking, drugs and stuff?

Did people not easily forsee that her lifestyle will affect her marriage?

Abeg say the truth and ditch pretense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 31, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

My friend go and sit down. Was Tonto Dike's personality not clearly displayed in the media before she Got married?.

Haven't you read her interviews in the past where she admitted to smoking, drugs and stuff?

Did people not easily forsee that her lifestyle will affect her marriage?

Abeg say the truth and ditch pretense.

And what about truth..
She had a life..which she was entitled to efore she got married.

And what's the big deal about it..

Or because is Tonto..?

Who know get life before marriage..
Or did you meet yourwife o husband saint..
Like say em no get life befor you meet em..

Okay make Churchill kill her because o her past..

So what's your point?

Okay Churchill na all saint till he met Tonto..
Meanwhile do you even know this Churchill?

And you get mouth to call it pretence..

You're simply hating without value.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2017
bounty007:

And what about truth..
She had a life..which she was entitled to efore she got married.

And what's the big deal about it..

Or because is Tonto..?

Who know get life before marriage..
Or did you meet yourwife o husband saint..
Like say em no get life befor you meet em..

Okay make Churchill kill her because o her past..

So what's your point?

Okay Churchill na all saint till he met Tonto..
Meanwhile do you even know this Churchill?

And you get mouth to call it pretence..

You're simply hating without value.

Thank God you even admitted she had that kind of life before she got married. I thought you will equally deny it.

I rest my case.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Thank God you even admitted she had that kind of life before she got married. I thought you will equally deny it.

I rest my case.

And what's your point-?

You're trying to slander with her past. Now you on dey change post..

undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by Ermacc: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2017
Zero bleep given.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by trueking: 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Her case is now stale, we've moved on.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Her Husband And His Family On Instagram, Exposes All (VIDEO) by flighttins: 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

(1) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya:early Life To Burial Pictures And Video / Yvonne Nelson In Maternity Photoshoot For Wow Magazine, Bares Her Nude Baby Bump / Blind In Love As Hush Puppi Poses In Yellow Out Fit Along Side His Porsche Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.