Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,378 members, 7,940,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. (857 Views)

Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 2:41am On Dec 25, 2009
There was a day a female friend of mine called me and I was dizzy. I did not know when I started wooing her and telling her romantic words. She is my friend's girlfriend and was surprise when I even told her I feel like making love to her. I was saying all this with eyes close. She told my friend about it and it became a fight btw us but we later reconciled.
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by Akebulan: 3:04am On Dec 25, 2009
um, what was your friend's girlfriend calling you up for?
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by Pweety4me(f): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2009
Hehehe dizzy as in drunk? tongue
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 3:10am On Dec 25, 2009
@Akebulan. I cant even remember why.
@pweety. You have started again. grin
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by Akebulan: 3:13am On Dec 25, 2009
xynerise:

@Akebulan. I cant even remember why.
@pweety. You have started again. grin

I wonder how she managed to even have your number. I dont mix friends and partners. The moment my friends and partners start developing interests in each other to the point where they're exchanging numbers, thats the point where I know I have to subtract myself from the triangle.
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 3:18am On Dec 25, 2009
Interesting.
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by firedancer(f): 3:20am On Dec 25, 2009
lolz seriously you must really be a sleepy sleepyhead hmm am suspecting ur friend's chic sef why call u up at night of all times  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 3:23am On Dec 25, 2009
Imagine! grin. Women sef, they know when to trick men and succeed.
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by Pweety4me(f): 3:43am On Dec 25, 2009
^Sharrap there no be u use your dirty mouth dey talk rubbish? angry
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 3:52am On Dec 25, 2009
I doubt if I was the one talking. grin. And the worst is that she didnt even cut-in, she was just enjoying the blues I was singing.
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by firedancer(f): 4:07am On Dec 25, 2009
sounds like she was enjoying it sef maybe somewhere along the line you messed up and she lost interest so she told her bobo well abt the fight did he beat you up? grin
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 4:11am On Dec 25, 2009
When I say fight I dont mean physically. Besides na bottle I go use barb his hair assuming we fight. grin
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by firedancer(f): 4:19am On Dec 25, 2009
hiss you guys should have beaten urselves up now i'd really like to hear that part of the story of which am sure the guy ll beat you till you drop
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 4:30am On Dec 25, 2009
Real friends dont fight cos of women who will later cheat on you. We are not as malicious as the ladies. We had that problem today and two days later we continue our forever friendship. Now the gal is no longer with him.
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by firedancer(f): 4:42am On Dec 25, 2009
awwwwwwwww how touching, so you poured sand sand in your friend's garri abi?am sure he made up wit you just to make out with your own chic
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 4:47am On Dec 25, 2009
No way. I did not made out with his chic, is just the way you gals act to show your fake love and expecting a trust.
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by Pweety4me(f): 4:48am On Dec 25, 2009
Shuor!it's christmas! tongue
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by firedancer(f): 4:53am On Dec 25, 2009
ah sorry no vex, e be like say girls don show you pepper gan cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 4:55am On Dec 25, 2009
Exactly, and I am very careful this time around. grin
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by firedancer(f): 4:58am On Dec 25, 2009
hey ya pele o, u dont need to be careful na let them show u well well
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by Pweety4me(f): 5:03am On Dec 25, 2009
^abi ooo  grin
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 5:11am On Dec 25, 2009
I know more about women now cos I have female friends that stupidly expose their secret to me. Well its a trick thing sha. grin
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by firedancer(f): 5:20am On Dec 25, 2009
you'd be so surprised to find out you are the one who's been tricked, my best friend is a boy i dont tell him everything yet he thinks he knows where they hid my placenta, we are good @our game too u know?
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by xynerise: 5:25am On Dec 25, 2009
Of course I know where your placenta is grin
Re: The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. by sucess001(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2009
Na wao.person chike chick reach point wey him say he wan make lov,stil dey form sleepy.if she gree 2 come meet u,na wet dream u 4 get or d real tin?no b u suppose fear women,na women suppose fear u!nonsence!

(1) (Reply)

Girls Wonderfully Made Liers / She Broke Up With Her Fiance / Randy Lecturers Are Idiots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.