Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,288 members, 7,916,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:49 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court (53815 Views)

Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested / Busola Dakolo Lists Matthew Ashimolowo As Witness In Rape Case Against Fatoyinbo / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Btruth: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
What happens to forgiveness from the Pastor? Is he bigger than Christ Himself that centred all His doctrines on love and forgiveness? What happens to forgiven our brothers/sisters 70 X 7 a day? Are some of our pastors truly a man of God? Whatever happens, hasn't she have the right to her own views? I'm so disappointed in that Pastor. Anyway, majority of them are only preaching self righteousness and don't know how practice it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ziga: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
mickeymimi:
I believe the pastor can have a one to one discussion with her , talk to her about the issue and correct her if possible .. invite her her to church to be ministered to.

Kemi is perceived as someone unstable or with mental health issues and always believe she is fine.

She seems to me as someone with no friends and sees the social media as a way of communicating with people or getting attention.
She has spoken against her own father , talked about her own son possessing a gun , all sorts. They are so many people like her out there , that needs to be counselled , showed love and delivered.
Locking her up wont change anything , she will come out and do the same thing again. It,s all happening in her head and thinks she is a journalist . She has no sound mind.

People like her are not worth punishing . She has lot of issues with herself and everybody. She needs help.

who and Where does she gets her information from?? People might be using her and giving her information knowing she will spill it out to the public.

Not worth fighting with .. If Pastor is truly honest and nothing to hide .... He can pray, counsel her and bring her close to God, assign people to visit talk and pray with her . He should not see her as a challenge but an opportunity to win her to Christ and change her life.

God is able and can touch her.

From what you said here, it appears you know that it is the Pastor punishing her.

What authority does he have over her?

Maybe he has authority over his sheep. but she clearly doesn't want to be his among his "sheep".

The problem with this scenario is that if I find what you just posted as offensive and I have the money or "power", I can ask the Nigerian Police to lock you up.

As "Christians", why are we slaves to money in Nigeria. Money can get you a lot of things but not true freedom.

I don't envy Miss Olunloyo's position but I salute her fight.

And until we all stand against the position where one human being feels like he can be superior to another human being... No comment.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ziga: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

You are yarning nonsense.

The things that woman called Kemi published against the pastor is public knowledge but she couldnt substantiate her false allegation hence her been taken to court for defamation of character.Its that simple.

Whose character have I defamed on Nairaland?
Money you dont have to take me to court? Oboy take your nonsense fake threat to the garbage.Do you even know who you are addressing?
Dont just annoy me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You know how much I earn?

Typical mentality. SMH
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by graphiti: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
brojoshua:
There is mockery of justice in Nigeria because we Nigerians (almost all of us) are wickedly and blindly corrupt. Justice in Nigeria allow the corrupt and big elephants, whales, sharks, hippopotamus, gorillas and the likes to go about freely but are harassing the harmless bad-noise making crickets and grasshoppers. A corrupt and foolish wicked people

Its an irony when the same 'crickets' and 'grasshoppers' fight u on behalf of d sharks/wolves.

Tell me who does dt!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by EnkayDezign: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
winkmart:
WHO STILL GOT THE BELIEF THESE MEN OF GOD ARE GOING TO HEAVEN ?

time will tell.... Africa and it's backwardness.

this woman will surely come out and throw out all the evidences in our faces and some Hyprocites will start shouting PHOTOSHOP
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Testerfuze:

If buhari goes around to jail everyone who has committed slander about him i bet many Nigerians will be in jail by now but then because this particular one is a man of God, common sense flies out the window. He is supposed to ignore kemi and her rants after all everyone knows its kemi ( the psycho one). He is a citizen, yes. He has rights....ofcourse, but then so does wizkid, davido, buhari, Baba adeboye of Rccg and so on, people will always badmouth you once you're a prominent person, pastor ibiyeomie is not acting like a pastor here, he is acting like a normal human with legal rights albeit not also showing mercy so that kind of individual is not worth being called a man of God who preach forgiveness and mercy while having none himself, i just hope you comprehend my points sir.

You just answered that guy with this bolded statement. This is a pastor for Christ's sake

Go to YouTube and see how people have defamed TB Joshua, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome,Jakes,Copeland and the rest. Yet they kept on preaching the gospel.

We must not always go by the world because we are in it. Jesus asked us to bless those that curse us, turn our cheek the other way,give our cloak after our cloth has been taken,love our enemies. Where did all these go?

If pastors which are shepherds can't keep this,what happens to the fold?

It's important for any Christian to make Christ his standard for emulation, not your pastor. David Ibiyeome lost it on this one,and it's such a pity that the guy quoting you can't see that
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by graphiti: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:

You just answered that guy with this bolded statement. This is a pastor for Christ's sake

Go to YouTube and see how people have defamed TB Joshua, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome,Jakes,Copeland and the rest. Yet they kept on preaching the gospel.

We must not always go by the world because we are in it. Jesus asked us to bless those that curse us, turn our cheek the other way,give our cloak after our cloth has been taken,love our enemies. Where did all these go?

If pastors which are shepherds can't keep this,what happens to the fold?

It's important for any Christian to make Christ his standard for emulation, not your pastor. David Ibiyeome lost it on this one,and it's such a pity that the guy quoting you can't see that

No sir,
I think purposely REFUSE 2 see it is the best clause to use here!

#dead~conscience
#hypocrites
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by petbam: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
greatgod2012:
Let this pastor show this woman mercy now, after all, he preaches forgiveness and mercy!

Forgiveness can only be given to a soul that accept his sin and ready to repent from it. I don't think this blackmailer has shown any remorse of what she has done.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
graphiti:

No sir,
I think purposely REFUSE 2 see it is the best clause to use here!

#dead~conscience
#hypocrites

Lol
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by domchike(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=joshkiddies post=55123743]It's not really going to be an easy one for controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, as she was was re-arrested yesterday even after being granted bail to the tune of N200, 000, alongside a Port Harcourt based publisher, Samuel Walson.

It was gathered that Pastor David Ibiyeomie will appear as a witness, in the defamation case against the 52-year-old journalist, Kemi Omolulu-Olunloyo over fresh charges of defamation and false publication against him. It is expected that the Port-Harcourt based Pastor will appear as a witness, to explain how he was affected by the publication.

According to Daily Post, Kemi pleaded not guilty to the fresh charges when arraigned before Justice H.O Oshomah, who instructed the police to ensure diligent prosecution of the matter, stressing that he does not intend to have the accused person remanded for long.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/kemi-olunloyo-re-arrested-pastor.html
[/quoteJesus Christ suffered the worst humiliation and defamation in the history.He was accused unjustly and convicted unjustly,eventhough he has friends in the government he never use his influence to defend himself because he seek for greater glory afterwards.
His friends betrayed him and denied him,but at the high point of His suffering he pardoned them all.
More recently Dan Brown in his novel (DA VINCI CODE)one of the most oldest secret society in the world The Priory Of Sion (Free Masonry)tried so hard to defame the holy name of Christ by trying to convince the readers of that novel that Mary Magdalene was married to Jesus secretly but their effort comes to nothing.
Just a mere fact that an ordinary young woman tells a tale about you (we all know women with their gossip)these acclaimed pastors that suppose to teach how to imitate Christ forgiving nature,are using their wealth and influence to arrest and incarcerate their foes.
One wonders what is your name if not what Christ made it to be,why work so hard to protect your name when obviously we know that Christ who brought men so high will never let them down unless they chose to be down
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by hitman2911: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=mickeymimi post=55132376]I believe the pastor can have a one to one discussion with her , talk to her about the issue and correct her if possible .. invite her her to church to be ministered to.

Kemi is perceived as someone unstable or with mental health issues and always believe she is fine.

She seems to me as someone with no friends and sees the social media as a way of communicating with people or getting attention.
She has spoken against her own father , talked about her own son possessing a gun , all sorts. They are so many people like her out there , that needs to be counselled , showed love and delivered.
Locking her up wont change anything , she will come out and do the same thing again. It,s all happening in her head and thinks she is a journalist . She has no sound mind.

People like her are not worth punishing . She has lot of issues with herself and everybody. She needs help.

who and Where does she gets her information from?? People might be using her and giving her information knowing she will spill it out to the public.

Not worth fighting with .. If Pastor is truly honest and nothing to hide .... He can pray, counsel her and bring her close to God, assign people to visit talk and pray with her . He should not see her as a challenge but an opportunity to win her to Christ and change her life.

God is able and can touch her.

[/quot

You are very right and on point.
This is what i have been thinking about after reading about Kemi's issue.
Having known her for some years i do not need any psychiarist's or psychologist's assessment to tell me about her state of mind. This woman is not stable and needs help.
Do you send such person to jail or for treatment?
What this woman published did not originated from but a third party. If the magistrate threw out the case for whatever reasons why the rearrest? For show of power by a pastor or his church members? No one can tell me that the police is not influenced by someone?
Enough of all the preachings it is by our fruits that we shall be known.
Why using hand cuffs on her and circulating the pictures? What i see in the kingdom today is opposite of what the fathers of faith taught and practised.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Wolfbrother(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
majekdom2:
can you imagine. So being a pastor makes a man less of a citizen and less privilege to enjoy the rights of other citizens. Many of you need mental check ups.

Why are you getting upset? grin grin grin , is a pastor not more than all that? is that not why you people worship them? don't they preach forgiveness and loving your enemies? why seek retribution from man ? i recommend you follow me to do the mental check up brainless sheep grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Myself2(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Serves her right
Yawa, na wetin I dey see so ?? Grey hairs don bust comot for the useless woman head.So na grannie she be while all the while shamelessly posting on social media that she wants small boys in her bed.
Fly wey no hear word go truly follow dead body enter grave.Grand ma Kemi Olunloyo, enjoy your prison life,you will have enough free cucumber and cassava while in there so you can stop masturrrbating over flavour
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Wolfbrother(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:

Mere reading what he wrote shows he is gullible. Am sure he would have condemned it if David Ibiyeome was arrested for speaking out too

Your kidney dey there
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by izzou(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wolfbrother:

See a "Christian" insulting me because i asked a question grin , is that what your bible teaches you to do? and it wasn't even you i asked, doesnt the bible ask you to mind your own business? people like you make me dislike "Christians" even more grin , i condemn anyone who is against free speech... sorry i cant take someone like you seriously, your brain is rigid and trapped in a very tiny box grin grin

I was actually referring to him, not you.

Read again. I used the word "he"

You should try to understand something before brawling and attacking people. I was seeing the points you were raising

Smh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Wolfbrother(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
bezimo:

Jesus said clearly "Judge not.... Matt 7:1" So on the basis of that you are not permitted to judge me or anybody.I believe you are not blind and can see that as validated by God

Are you saying you dont judge? do you want to be that much of a hypocrite? do you get arrested when you judge? where is the place of forgiveness in all this? he cannot say he has forgiven her while calling the cops .... did he try speaking to her? he reacted the exact same way a senator or a dictator would , he wanted to teach her a lesson, show her pepper , so he put her case in the hands of man grin grin you guys shd continu worshiping and defending them sha .. its a free world @the bolded, typical christian insulting remark
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Wolfbrother(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:

I was actually referring to him, not you.

Read again. I used the word "he"

You should try to understand something before brawling and attacking people. I was seeing the points you were raising

Smh

no vex lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by marz007(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
weedtheweeds:
By all truth, this Ibiyemi is not a man representing Jesus Christ. Pastor Ibiyemi is a peddler and an alleged criminal who should be investigated. He has ripped this woman of her constitutional right by influencing the authority. I will not stupidly follow such a man of the cud knowing full well what the Bible says about antichrists and workers of iniquity abounding in the last days.
Our constitution gave us right to free speech. There is nothing wrong with speaking out on social issues. Many newspapers have reported scandals concerning TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome etc and none of them has fought back. This pastor supposedly has so much under his carpet and that is why he is on the offensive. You cannot shut the masses from expression their viewpoints. So much was said about Patience Jonathan and Goodluck. If they were to go after everyone who spoke negatively about them, many would have rot in the prisons.
This man is not God for crying out loud. How could a man who preaches the message in the Bible and indoctrinates Christianity push for one to be arrested and re-arrested after a bail? This is absolutely not Christ-like and should be shunned by Christians.
Enough of this impunity! Even when Abacha died we could not say it with our own mouths even after it was broadcast on BBC. What is this? What sort of country is this? It will not go on forever, the poor also have thoughts and they need to be expressed.

U don talk sense for ur eyes abi?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by uvalued(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Acidosis:

Na their way... grin grin grin

When they don't talk, they are guilty, when they act, they are not following the ways of Jesus.

Just ignore the comments and move on

my brother i wonder oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by mickeymimi: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
ziga:

From what you said here, it appears you know that it is the Pastor punishing her.

What authority does he have over her?

Maybe he has authority over his sheep. but she clearly doesn't want to be his among his "sheep".

The problem with this scenario is that if I find what you just posted as offensive and I have the money or "power", I can ask the Nigerian Police to lock you up.

As "Christians", why are we slaves to money in Nigeria. Money can get you a lot of things but not true freedom.

I don't envy Miss Olunloyo's position but I salute her fight.

And until we all stand against the position where one human being feels like he can be superior to another human being... No comment.

I do not want to be offensive in anyway.. what I meant is that the Pastor can have a one to one discussion with her, forgive and let her go with a warning.... instead of re arresting her . why fight someone you can kill with a finger..sending her to prison and parading her in prisoners uniform is too much of a power show.
You got to feel sorry for her at some point knowing her background and I don,t think that will stop her thou...

Many people have said worst against Jesus and other men of God ... Benny Hinn , Joyce Meyer , Pastor Adeboye even President Buhari , Jonathan etc. The Pastor is a public figure and he should not expect less.

Mat 5< 11 "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all ... persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Of course you are right .. He has no power over her .. but Kemi should always back her stories with evidence before publishing . Who knows if she has evidence to back her claim.

The money they are spending on lawyers can even help some poor people on the street.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by drtee247(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Aunty kemi...na u be dis... chai!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by sdavirus: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is very good.....people think they can just wake up and post shit about people.....Next time do a proper investigation before posting shit.

If you have evidence, provide it.

To those Christians saying because he is a pastor, he should let her be?
As long as it is done within the confines of the law, there is nothing wrong. It is the same Jesus you worship that used koboko to pursue people out of the temple.

I would have have had a problem, if he assaulted her physically. Shey her papa is a former governor? elite to elite.

Whether he is a fake man of God or not, who are you to judge.... It has nothing to do with the case. I am happy about this....wish we could have more of these....so these silly bloggers would learn how to investigate properly, you all that hide behind the computer....abi phones, will be careful about shit you say....when you know there are repercussions!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Myself2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
sdavirus:
This is very good.....people think they can just wake up and post shit about people.....Next time do a proper investigation before posting shit.

As long as it is done within the confines of the law, there is nothing wrong. It is the same Jesus you worship that used koboko to pursue people out of the temple.

I would have have had a problem, if he assaulted her physically. Shey her papa is a former governor? elite to elite.

Whether he is a fake man of God or not, who are you to judge.... It has nothing to do with the case. I am happy about this....wish we could have more of these....so these silly bloggers would learn how to investigate properly, you all that hide behind the computer....abi phones, will be careful about shit you say....when you know there are repercussions!
sdavirus:

Correct

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ziga: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
mickeymimi:

I do not want to be offensive in anyway.. what I meant is that the Pastor can have a one to one discussion with her, forgive and let her go with a warning.... instead of re arresting her . why fight someone you can kill with a finger..sending her to prison and parading her in prisoners uniform is too much of a power show.
You got to feel sorry for her at some point knowing her background and I don,t think that will stop her thou...

Many people have said worst against Jesus and other men of God ... Benny Hinn , Joyce Meyer , Pastor Adeboye even President Buhari , Jonathan etc. The Pastor is a public figure and he should not expect less.

Mat 5< 11 "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all ... persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Of course you are right .. He has no power over her .. but Kemi should always back her stories with evidence before publishing . Who knows if she has evidence to back her claim.

The money they are spending on lawyers can even help some poor people on the street.

Thank you for your reply, and I see that you are looking at the issue from a good and peaceful place.

All I am saying is that for you to think that the Pastor has any right to arrest her is wrong.

Nobody should have that right. Even if the President orders an arrest, it is up to the Police to see if a crime has been committed.

That is just dangerous and can be abused, which is what is happening here.

In any sane community, nobody has the police in their 'pocket" and the fact that I feel offended by somebody doesn't mean I can have the Police arrest them. Whether she has offended this Pastor should be decided by the Law and enforced by the Police.

And I have never seen any sane place where alleged defamation of character leads to a criminal arrest and detention.

Jesus came to re-write the rules. he was against intimidation of the poor and downtrodden.

Unfortunately, religion puts Pastors in positions of power. And Power is really intoxicating. But regardless of this, the Law of the land still holds on Earth. Give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar.

Pastor can sue and if she is convicted, she will have to pay the fines or sentence if she can't pay the fines.

But Jailtime even before the case has been decided. For a civil case Only in Africa

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Trybes(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Forgive her and she should go and sin no more.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by redsun(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
How can somebody be detained for defarmation?It is a civil case,not criminal/ Planet of the apes where there are no0 rules.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by eltalentino(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
weedtheweeds:
By all truth, this Ibiyemi is not a man representing Jesus Christ. Pastor Ibiyemi is a peddler and an alleged criminal who should be investigated. He has ripped this woman of her constitutional right by influencing the authority. I will not stupidly follow such a man of the cud knowing full well what the Bible says about antichrists and workers of iniquity abounding in the last days.
Our constitution gave us right to free speech. There is nothing wrong with speaking out on social issues. Many newspapers have reported scandals concerning TB Joshua, Chris Oyakhilome etc and none of them has fought back. This pastor supposedly has so much under his carpet and that is why he is on the offensive. You cannot shut the masses from expression their viewpoints. So much was said about Patience Jonathan and Goodluck. If they were to go after everyone who spoke negatively about them, many would have rot in the prisons.
This man is not God for crying out loud. How could a man who preaches the message in the Bible and indoctrinates Christianity push for one to be arrested and re-arrested after a bail? This is absolutely not Christ-like and should be shunned by Christians.
Enough of this impunity! Even when Abacha died we could not say it with our own mouths even after it was broadcast on BBC. What is this? What sort of country is this? It will not go on forever, the poor also have thoughts and they need to be expressed.
? How will you feel if someone wakes up tomorrow to write trash about you. What has tarnishing someone's reputation got to do with Freedom of Speech in the name of journalism?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by eltalentino(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
sdavirus:

You have brains... That's what's obtainable here, we do not understand the purpose of the social media. Why do you think Google and Facebook are doing everything possible to eradicate fake news. Journalism is about seeking the truth not unintelligent assumptions. You don't just wake and tarnish a man's reputation because you have the freedom of speech. The Constitution is clear on that

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Moletemike: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
ALL I CAN SAY IS....
KEEP THIS MADWOMAN IN JAIL IN PH. WE ARE JUBILATING OVER HER ARREST IN IBADAN. HER PAPA PLUS HER WHOLE FAMILY ARE RESTING FROM ALL HER LUNATIC WAHALA. FROM PRISON, LET HER BE TAKEN STRAIGHT TO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL WHEN RELEASED ABEG.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by ycat: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
People, the truth is coming out now as Kemi is talking. She alleged, the pastor Ibiyeomi was going to use she, Kemi Olunloyo for rituals cos the charm herbalists needed to prepare for him called for a blogger and was the reason she was blindfolded as soon as she was put in the vehicle. According to Kemi Olunloyo she was first driven to a cave where the herbalists asked for her to be taken away unhurt immediately as she would destroy the pastor's charms because she had some spirits all over her. So they had no choice than to pretend to arrest her and put her in prison and then falling all over themselves to take her to court.

There you have it, pastor Ibiyeomi wanted to renew his blood oath and money, but jammed iceberg instead as Kemi Olunloyo's spirits no gree give am. Hahaha! Millions happening under the sky.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by eltalentino(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Are you saying you dont judge? do you want to be that much of a hypocrite? do you get arrested when you judge? where is the place of forgiveness in all this? he cannot say he has forgiven her while calling the cops .... did he try speaking to her? he reacted the exact same way a senator or a dictator would , he wanted to teach her a lesson, show her pepper , so he put her case in the hands of man grin grin you guys shd continu worshiping and defending them sha .. its a free world @the bolded, typical christian insulting remark
What do you know about forgiveness.?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court by Moletemike: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
OR ALTERNATIVE IS THAT THE PASTOR AFTER RELEASING HER CAN TAKE HER STRAIGHT TO HIS CHURCH FOR EXORCISM TO DRIVE OUT THE EVIL SPIRITS OPERATING INSIDE THIS MADWOMAN, BUT LET HER STAY BACK IN PH PLEASE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.