Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Build This House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Build This House (802 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / We Lighted This House... (inclusive Fire Alarm & Speakers Installations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Build This House by ExpiredNigeria: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Good morning fellow Landers, I guess this is where I can meet building Engineers. Please I want to know how much it would cost to build this house to finish in Anambra State. I want to know how much I should be looking at

Thanks for your contribution

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This House by youngest85(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Like 2m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This House by stancydg: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2017
I suspect its a 3Bedroom. If it is, the average cost of that is between 3.5m - 6m depending on the level of luxury and grade of finishing materials. Don't forget to also factor the current inflation in the prices of building materials.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This House by ExpiredNigeria: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2017
stancydg:
I suspect its a 3Bedroom. If it is, the average cost of that is between 3.5m - 6m depending on the level of luxury and grade of finishing materials. Don't forget to also factor the current inflation in the prices of building materials.

youngest85:
Like 2m

Ok my Bosses.. Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This House by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2017
youngest85:
Like 2m
What is this one saying? Only the aluminium roofing is above 1m.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This House by ExpiredNigeria: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Ighoga898:

What is this one saying? Only the aluminium roofing is above 1m.

But I would like to have stone coated roofing
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Build This House by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

But I would like to have stone coated roofing
Though I don't know which one is more expensive

(1) (Reply)

HILTON GARDENS ESTATE, Ibeju Lekki. BUY 4 PLOTS AND GET A PHONE / Royal Haven Garden Phase 2 Perfectly Dry Land Close To The Lekki Free Trade Zone / Land Classification And Understanding Excision In Progress...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.