Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Posting Your Kids Pictures On Social Media. GOOD OR BAD - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Posting Your Kids Pictures On Social Media. GOOD OR BAD (641 Views)

15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posting Your Kids Pictures On Social Media. GOOD OR BAD by NixonsWorld(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2017
HOT TOPIC:

This was a top of discussion in TVC News this morning and some people were against it for various reasons while some other people saw nothing wrong with it.

I have brought this topic here so that you can write your view about the topic whether it is good or bad.
Re: Posting Your Kids Pictures On Social Media. GOOD OR BAD by 2SWT(f): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2017
Whatever has an advantage also has a disadvantage

1 Like

Re: Posting Your Kids Pictures On Social Media. GOOD OR BAD by SeyiKings: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2017
2SWT:
Whatever has an advantage also has a disadvantage

You're damn right.
Re: Posting Your Kids Pictures On Social Media. GOOD OR BAD by SeyiKings: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2017
NixonsWorld:
HOT TOPIC:

This was a top of discussion in TVC News this morning and some people were against it for various reasons while some other people saw nothing wrong with it.

I have brought this topic here so that you can write your view about the topic whether it is good or bad.
I see nothing bad in it. But the main question is this, what are your motives of doing that?
Re: Posting Your Kids Pictures On Social Media. GOOD OR BAD by DaniDani(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
To lend my voice; I don't see anything wrong with it. I am now beginning to understand the important of posting pics on social media, especially, Facebook. It will save these pics for life and may be used for reference purposes. But before you post your pics and that of your family members on the internet, make sure you desist from any social vices, because the crime you committed may come hunting you and damage your image and that of your family members.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Fearless Kids Easily Captures A Giant Snake With Their Bare Hands / - / Man Arrested For Fathering 102 Children In Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.