Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,943 members, 7,922,334 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? (22533 Views)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / The Funniest Examination Question Ever From UNIBEN / OAU Lecturer Sends Student Out Of Class Over Indecent Dressing & Rude Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Emeonyerichard(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
HQuadreal:
A friend write "4Q" on a paper and ask me to read it, I didn't check it well before reading it loud it in class.
So the teacher gave me ten strokes of cane and send me out of the class.
I doubt with dis grammar if you ever went to class again................no offence meant

8 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Oxster(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
@ english class,,,we were learning how to use de word*Ought*,,,Lol only de ibo will understand(I started mkn fun of de word)Oughttttttt!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by gregyboy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

...your manhood lives on...
wat ...Are u a gayist

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by sirfolabi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mine was back in high school..my physics and chemistry teacher the man can kill you with English...me and my gangs do make jest of him... Anytime he enters the class he will just shout my name and tell the rest of my gang to follow me and send us out.. .

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by mikejegede(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
i can remember my teacher asking me a question,i answered him the first time so he asked me another question which i answered again buy he did not hear me so he said "EN" and i replied saying ekpa..
omo,he told me not to enta his class again untill i report my self to the principal..lol.i became his worst enemy after that day just because i went unpunished..

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by rhosmherhy(f): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
wehdonesir
henrydadon:
me i was the class silent messer..nobody ever caught me..

i alway make sure i distribute my God given natural fragrance evenly in class..
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by buffalowings: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jakasibo:
The Day i pressed a girl's Brezz. and the teacher saw me

Enemy of progress grin

chai
hi Don Tey you haf spoil
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by HQuadreal: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Emeonyerichard:
I doubt with dis grammar if you ever went to class again................no offence meant
How you take know.
Since then I no attend class again.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Till today, whenever I meet de guy, we qo smile

e worth am my brother grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by timothydare(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
It was d day i put on beads. my lecturer now asked if that day was my day? Then i told her every day is my day. see vex. get out of my class.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by HQuadreal: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
PrinzCarter:
lol
Yh.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by HQuadreal: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
henrydadon:
see mumu
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by RoyalBlak007: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by buffalowings: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
It was actually in an English class. I asked this pretty english teacher what the plural of golden penny is. err1 laffed till d teacher actually kicked me out of her class.

you chop liver o

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Ajicold(f): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
mexxmoney:
For polluting the air with a very odoriferous emission from my anus. In local parlance, I mess for class
lol
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by athorello(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol... Right from Primary School I've been wahala to some teachers, headmaster, principal, lecturers.
The results are punishments e.g uprooting tree stumps for gambling , flogging, sent out of class, banished from class or teacher leaving class or refusing to take the class for the rest of the term.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by athorello(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol... Right from Primary School I've been wahala to some teachers, headmaster, principal, lecturers.
The results are punishments e.g uprooting tree stumps for gambling , flogging, sent out of class, banished from class or teacher leaving class or refusing to take the class for the rest of the term.
Just five examples.

Jss2: I answered our pretty Jehovah witness social studies teacher that the miniskirt she's wearing is an example of civilization.
Ss1: History teacher was sketching the map of Nigeria and I jokingly asked "Why Mongo Park go die?".
Ss2: Our winchi winchi Economics teacher sent me out of the class to go kneel down in the staff room for calling a female Corper by her name. She finally stopped teaching my class because she normally drop notes and teach less and I complained "Everyday copy copy". It wasn't funny o... Lol
Ss3: This Agric teacher used to copy "Prescribe" word for word. So in one of the class, as he's copying notes on the board I was reading from the textbook and pretending it wasn't me. I didn't know when he got behind me, gave me a heavy knock on my head and sent me from his class.
300L: My Nokia 1600 rang in Adolf Hitler's class. It was switched off but I didn't remember I'd set a reminder alarm the previous day.
Final year: I told this lecturer that there's a mistake in his solution to a problem he solved in class and also in his solution bank for the previous set. What follows goes thus... "Mr. Man, are you sure you're alright? Get out of my class". He later corrected himself close to exams. No be small insult I chop for this man hand. I remember how he insulted me in front of a junior female student because I carry my wahala go his office when ASUU was on a warning strike. Anyway, he was sacked few years after I graduated because of his dubious ways.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
200 level back then, I came very late for the lecture and the Lt was filled up..instead of me to jejelly use the back door I walked in through d front and I was putting on brown flat cap (papas cap) feeling cool. Was just a step past d lecturer when he shouted "young man are u for this class? Before I could respond he called the class rep "do u know him" & he said yes & next thing I heard was "get out of my class" I just stood trying to explain rubbish until some amebo girls in front seat echoed get out ,get out, get out...with my cap on my head I felt stupid cos the girls where all laughing at d same time..it wasn't funny tho
Another time in my finals I smoked before going to see my project supervisor an Eckankar man.. With my big t-shirt,Dogg tag chain,jeans and boots.. He didn't even look up before screaming at me to leave his office..I actually didn't pan on seeing him that day but I got info he wanted all students under his supervision to submit that day. While others where in chapter 3/4 I was still waiting his approval until my HOD intervened and took me under his own supervision.. No be small war..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Onyinye15(f): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
wetin i wan come type na lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by baeboo: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrSmith007:
Here to read lies
me too

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by otusnora(f): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
i downloaded a theme of a pair of lovers ,so beautiful and activated it in my fone and din no it had a customised ringtone which was moans from ppl having sex. I was sitting in d second row close to d lecturer,twas a managerial economics lecture and d class was dead quiet wen my fone rang, o boy! Loud sex moans in d quiet class. No b small pursue amidst lafta frm my coursemates.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by ayo6hammiey(m): 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
I hit a Muslim girl with banana wey I want chop during fasting. She be Hausa girl o! Chai!! Aisha.. . Dem give me 45 strokes of cane after sending me out. Mehn, I was crazy then.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by lelvin(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
It was the end of maths class and the timekeeper rang the bell...so I whispered 'time up' to my friend. I didn't know the teacher heard it. She said if the class does not produce who said that, she won't enter our class again...na so my sure paddy turn whistleblower ooo

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by omoiyamayor(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Make jokes of my commerce teacher that speaks pidgin,she b like 'mayowa,wetin b consortium '
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by iamdynamite(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Alal:
our English teacher was taking us early in the morning and he asked what time was it,I answered 5 min after 7:30,I was walked out.
THIS THE FUNNIEST COMMENT I CAME ACROSS TODAY grin,THEM FOR JUST DEMOTE YOU STRAIGHT CAUSE OF THAT ANSWER

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by klassic(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Never got sent out of class but got suspended almost twice in secondary school. Appearently cos I was quiet every one thought they could shit on me.
There was this abino always looking for trouble .we all called him teddy bear face cos he had this funny childish face.
One day e offended me and was making mockery of me on top am join. I dial he face ,I collect serious beating that day. And that was the day the entire staff room started calling me militant. Cos the albino face red like tomatoes for hours.
Unknown to me, I became target cos the guy dad owe bread while I nor get who even get my time to find me come school.
Student teachers begin plan me. For failure to pay some fees for a subject I wasn't gonna take cos I wasn't interested but was kinda compulsory, the student teacher dial my ear. Bros I nor lie I return am , spit follow and I begin dey find bottle to design am in my rage.
The beating I receive nor get part two.
I still go waylay am sha I almost go expelled, but I was about writing my neco so they had to chill . I don enrol finish.
My dad finally intervened first time he ever came and threatened to take the matter before VC , na so matter die.But the albino never knew peace till he finally left. Anywhere we see na fight till blood show.at a point me and e am retire, e come be me and e elder brother and we lost a tooth to our fights maybe because I stuttered I was easily enraged. Even for teacher present we go fight. But na me go beat you oooo. If time reach to judge and you come dey lie and I nor fit talk fast cos I dey stutter, its either we start fresh round of fight or I begin dey cry if na those teacher I dey fear .

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Harmored(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
I WAS JUST SMILLING O angry
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by ndPeter(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
In Maths class, I just stretched and yawned. A loud accidental yawn.
I got kicked out, continuously for a week.
What I do?

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by olurebiolusegun(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
the day me and my friends went out to drink alcohol and later that evening we have another lecture. on getting to the class for that particular lecture already drunk, I was misbehaving to the extent that I was telling the lecturer that he was teaching nonsense. well, I got sent away from the class and was given 2 weeks suspension.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by Liljeez(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
DAIL:
We were ask to sit on d floor in front of class for noise making : so we decided to make it fun by looking at d nta and the CTV of gal who left their TV station's open, we were caught and ask to leave the class..primary 4 Airforce primary school Kano
Pry 4 ke??....Oga boss. Me wey start for JS1, i feel say na me bad pass.
Re: What's The Funniest Reason You Got Kicked Out Of Class? by essencestore: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Most Horrible day in Junior class in Command. First day in JSS3 class, New Teacher. While the lecture was going on.... passed a paper to a friend I wrote
"See as this teacher just dey smile like Snake wey lick Ketchup"
My useless friend laughed out so loud. The woman noticed the piece of paper. Omo I won enter ground, after he snitched me. I felt the world should just end that moment. Na Guardroom I sleep till 4am. Na 6 soldiers treat my fvckup that day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria UTME Candidates Download Cheat-sheets And Answers Through Mobile Phones / Admit Students Through JAMB Not Post-utme – FG Warns / Nigeria Defence Academy Prospective Student,let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.