Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? (3077 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by desiree(f): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2007
I agree jade was stupid and made some racist comments to shilpa, but Danielle and Jo are just as guilty. I cannot help finding the whole fiasco over publicised with a bit of media twist.
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by kellorah: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2007
jo, dannielle, jade, jackie, who's laughing now, huh?

shilpa deserved to win!!
jermaine was aii as well
i'm happy for shilpa
and NO it wasnt sympathy vote!
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by kellorah: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2007
jade: rehab
jo: seeing a psychiatrist.
this is jst the begining!! angry
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by doubletree(f): 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2007
Shilpa handled herself well and keeps saying she doesn't think Jade was racist.

But she would do that wouldn't she? coming from a country where the dark skinned are treated as 2nd class just because of the colour of their skin.

She would dare not say anyone was racist to her after dressing up like a 'golliwog' on her own TV show and ridiculing dark skinned Indians.

The Indians were upset because she is a high caste Hindu.
As for the british public,I would love to believe the outcry would be the same if Shilpa was black.

Jade, Danielle  and Jo-waste of space!
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by kellorah: 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2007
maybe they hadn't intended to b racist,
apparently, jade's dad is mixed race, but dats not the point.
but anyway, i like the way shilpa handled herself as well.
she respected others as she respected herself.

leave these indians and their caste system angry
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by doubletree(f): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2007
leave these indians and their caste system angry
[quote][/quote]

why? it's racism isn't it?
and that seems to be the topic of the day,at least till channel 4 or the sun give us something else to talk about smiley

Her PR person is good,they know if she mentions that she was racially abused the tables will turn pretty quickly
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by desiree(f): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2007
doubletree:

But she would do that wouldn't she? coming from a country where the dark skinned are treated as 2nd class just because of the colour of their skin.

She would dare not say anyone was racist to her after dressing up like a 'golliwog' on her own TV show and ridiculing dark skinned Indians.

As for the british public,I would love to believe the outcry would be the same if Shilpa was black.

Jade, Danielle  and Jo-waste of space!

well said

Funny enough, Saskia and davina were accused of being racist to Makosi that season. I didn't hear that causing an uproar in the British public and the media. Black footballers are racially abused on a regular basic, have they arrested anyone regarding that yet?
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by kellorah: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2007
true desiree, they knw how to drag that of others. not fair!! angry

doubletree, caste system wahala is between the indians. it's not a UK thing
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by doubletree(f): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2007
I beg to differ, racism/caste system etc all na di same and is a global thing.
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by kellorah: 12:25am On Feb 02, 2007
not really
cos the caste system is all about class among the indians
while racism is about skin colour worldwide undecided

i knw it's as bad as racism cos ppl get hurt n all dat but, undecided
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by bigbumper(f): 12:54am On Feb 02, 2007
doubletree:

Jade, Danielle and Jo-waste of space!

Well said my sister. Shilpa's nothing but a green snake under the green grass. She brought the whole bullying issue on her head by saying people(her slaves) stand up when she walks into a room, people don't look her in the face when they talk to her, Jade needed to get elocution lesson, Jade and her family are beneath her, they are white trash,

Shilpa asked Cleo who used the oxo cubes and Cleo told her it was Jade so why did Shilpa go into the room to confront Jade over the OXO cube and then blatantly lie that, that was the only thing she ordered? I would have gotten mad too and knocked some sense into her.
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by bigbumper(f): 12:58am On Feb 02, 2007
kellorah:

true desiree, they knw how to drag that of others. not fair!! angry

doubletree, caste system wahala is between the indians. it's not a UK thing

likewise big brother is not a UK thing, it's gutter entertainment for wannabes and low lifes.
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by kellorah: 12:58am On Feb 02, 2007
u didnt include desperate 'celebs' grin
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by acidrop(f): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2007
what exactly did this jade do?, and which website can i get all these africa big brother stuff, we that are not in 9ja are really losst oo, abeg fill us in
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by Babybee(f): 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2007
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by osasp(m): 3:11am On Feb 04, 2007
i think d whole show is messed up.sum peeps actually sit down 2 watch oda peeps livin day 2 day lives, Gaawd! well deres anoda case of 1 girl on shipwrecked, a new show on the same channel four.she sed she wuldnt mind goin back 2 d days of slavery, tell me, why i no go wan kill dat kind person
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by question(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2007
Jade Goody has reportedly been kicked out of rehab - because she is too angry for anger management classes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by dedegirl(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2007
Jade is such a bully but i feel so sorry for her now with all the tears on the news everyday.How awful is that, Well its her reward for being a bully. Shilpa is such a cutee,im so happy she won.And jermaine is such a calm nice man.Danielle and joe shocked they just freak me out, they even called shilpa a dog cos shes kinda hairy too.They act like kids, cant even differentiate people of different cultures. celebrities my ass, fuckin racists.but well now they are paying for their deeds, first of all danielle has been dumped as i heard in the news, and joe was crying the other day in the news saying that ''this show has ruined my life'' as if she her life was built wen she entered the house.she just came there to rebuild her carrier which she probably failed to and cant take anymore.well i gat to stop here now, jade is a talentless bully but shes been humiliated enough, give her a break please, blablabla,

Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by kellorah: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2007
jo is so ugly, she makes me sick to ma stomach!!
she needs a better hair bleach!!
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by kellorah: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2007
question:

Jade Goody has reportedly been kicked out of rehab - because she is too angry for anger management classes shocked shocked shocked
accordin to d paper i read, she said she left cos it was worse than the BB house
na she sabi shaa
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by typical: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2007
shilpa's obviously done similar things in the past

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=1203

the black man is the last line in the racist thingy. they all eventually think we're worse than them
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by cutieexx(f): 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2007
ooohh! d sister is opening a nasty can of worms here! shocked sho! she don forget wetin happen 4 CBB house
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by toptho(f): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2007
trust the british press to dig this stuff out,let's wait and see what will be made of this.
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by beyunce(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2007
wel. it was obivous the victim was gonna win.
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by oyinboaja: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2007
well that girl hated shilpa because she is not as beautiful as shilp
kellorah:

jo is so ugly, she makes me sick to ma stomach!!
she needs a better hair bleach!!
a shetty.

and Jermaine was just the best a heart of gold

Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by Allansmith: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2009
hbjnxsjkncn
Re: Celebrity Big Brother: Jade And Shilpa? by Allansmith: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
jnjndn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Comedy: Mark Angel Comedy Episode 141 – (strong Meat) / Best Comedy Show / Finally, Film Mama Played By Hilda Dokubo Dies On Set.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.