Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,909 members, 7,918,955 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:19 PM

Arm Robbers Attack General Hospital In Okitipupa, What They Did Will Shock You - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arm Robbers Attack General Hospital In Okitipupa, What They Did Will Shock You (871 Views)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arm Robbers Attack General Hospital In Okitipupa, What They Did Will Shock You by mcebisco06: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2017
According To Reporter Mc Ebusco Said, Arm Robbers Attack General Hospital in the middle of the night and they plan to kill a Doctor, When they didn't Succeed to kill the Doctor, The Arm Robbers Started N,aked all the Nurses and Patient, Rapping them one after the others, many of those Nurses and Patient are terrible sick and death point and Collecting Money from them..

Please Okitipupa Need Serious Security, Because This Rapping Of Nurses and Patient In The Hospital Is Always Happening....http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/03/arm-robbers-attack-general-hospital-in.html

Re: Arm Robbers Attack General Hospital In Okitipupa, What They Did Will Shock You by ChristineC: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2017
Barely readable.
My condolences to the victims tho

1 Like

Re: Arm Robbers Attack General Hospital In Okitipupa, What They Did Will Shock You by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
ChristineC:
Barely readable.
My condolences to the victims tho
Free education is a big problem.

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Dies With 4 Eggs Unhatched / Hilarious.... Nigerian Police Taking Selfie With Evans. / “what I Envy About Igbos” – Lagos Based Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.