Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,662 members, 7,979,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

Actress & Mother Of Four Omotola Jalade Flaunts Massive Curves (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress & Mother Of Four Omotola Jalade Flaunts Massive Curves (photos) (862 Views)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / Lovely Bridal Squad And Their Curves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress & Mother Of Four Omotola Jalade Flaunts Massive Curves (photos) by Drinokrane: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Omosexy wants to get back to her tiny waist and needs to know if waist trainers can help.
The veteran movie star and mother of four shared a photo of her in a waist trainer with the caption;
"Good morning FAM, so I used to have a very tiny waist and need to get me back. Have had two of these ( waisttrainers ) but never used them. Do they really work?
P.s if you say you use them, I'll be checking your pics and ..."

The nollywood actress threw her adoring fans in a frenzy after flaunting her killer curves in the most desirable manner.

See Photos Below;

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/nollywood-actress-mother-of-four.html?m=1

Re: Actress & Mother Of Four Omotola Jalade Flaunts Massive Curves (photos) by FvckShiT(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
fûçk me! shocked
Re: Actress & Mother Of Four Omotola Jalade Flaunts Massive Curves (photos) by ekensi01: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
God deliver us from this world.
Re: Actress & Mother Of Four Omotola Jalade Flaunts Massive Curves (photos) by deathstroke(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
And these bitches undergo pains,knives,surgeries, makeup,fake hair, long claws, fake eyelashes, just to look good for MEN cool

(1) (Reply)

Specifically For Ladies / Advice Needed / +18 (photos) Gays And Lesbians Lets Meet Here. Straight Folks Keep Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.