Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,611 members, 7,979,067 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria (2714 Views)

What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by mulekanle: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello guys,
I want to share some hilarious food combinations I have heard, tried, cooked and tasted. Though some of them are odd and irritating based on your view, some tasty and some healthy. You will find some of these among Nigerian students in higher institutions or boarding schools.. especially the guys and those that are financially broke... and must eat!!!!

Beans and spaghetti with boiled Egg

Beans and Indomie

Beans and Garri

Beans soup (Gbegiri) on Rice

Rice and Okro soup

Bread and Beans

Bread and Akara

Soaked Garri with Biscuits and Cowbell chocolate(Ladies)

Bread and Butter with Fanta

Eba with Egg soup

Custard or Pap and Bread

Pap and Groundnut

concyoction Rice and Beans

Solid Pap and Okro soup

Pap with fried Potatoes or Plantains

Fried Plantains with Bread

Feel free to add your own, your experience and how you prefer yours... Mine is Beans and Spaghetti served hot...
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by MayhorE(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
roasted plantain(booli) with groundnut, taste yummy

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by Nne5: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Solid pap and okra soup? eww

Banana and groundnut too.Have never liked the combo

Noodles and bread.Ugh!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by specimenG: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
bread and locust bean

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by sekundosekundo: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nigeria and junk food.
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by Homeboiy: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Indomie x egg x custard
Yam xbeans x garri with salt

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by mulekanle: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
specimenG:
bread and locust bean

seriously 😂!!!
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by mulekanle: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
MayhorE:
roasted plantain(booli) with groundnut, taste yummy

correct !!!

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by Fatimah1123(f): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Biscuits and vegetable
Rice and ogbonna
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by mulekanle: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fatimah1123:
Biscuits and vegetable Rice and ogbonna

Just hearing this, can't be true!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
soaked gari and fiber active !!!! u guys need to try this one .
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by avadella(f): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Rice nd moimoi
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by omololu2020(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
mulekanle:

Beans and Garri

Bread and Beans

Bread and Akara

Eba with Egg soup

Custard or Pap and Bread

Pap and Groundnut

I can eat those ones up there
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by Terror666(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
BEANS and palm wine

thank me later
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by romme2u: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2017
DrayDDon:
soaked gari and fiber active !!!! u guys need to try this one .

this was a great saver during my uni days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bread and Sugar Bread and Plantain Rice and Yam Rice and Ogbonna
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by rali123(f): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Those food the op listed are not really odd except 'soaked garri, biscuit and cowbel chocolate' undecided I like spaghetti, beans and boiled egg wink
Re: Some Hilarious Food Combinations In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
mulekanle:
Hello guys,
I want to share some hilarious food combinations I have heard, tried, cooked and tasted. Though some of them are odd and irritating based on your view, some tasty and some healthy. You will find some of these among Nigerian students in higher institutions or boarding schools.. especially the guys and those that are financially broke... and must eat!!!!

Beans and spaghetti with boiled Egg

Beans and Indomie

Beans and Garri

Beans soup (Gbegiri) on Rice

Rice and Okro soup

Bread and Beans

Bread and Akara

Eba with Egg soup

Custard or Pap and Bread

Pap and Groundnut

Solid Pap and Okro soup

Feel free to add your own, your experience and how you prefer yours... Mine is Beans and Spaghetti served hot...

Op i have eaten almost all and they are gud.

(1) (Reply)

Video - How To Cook Dog Meat In Nigeria / Really! Nigerian Twitter Reacts To Nigerian Breweries’ Star Radler / Freshly oven baked Chin Chin For Sale At Discount Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.