Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:21 AM

God Will Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Answer (250 Views)

WARNING: You Will Answer This Question Once! / What A Great Wonderful Just Call Him True God Almighty He Will Answer You / All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Answer by overcomersfaith(f): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Do you believe that God hears prayer? Yes I believe, I don’t know about you. In so many places in the bible we have evident of God answering our prayer. The book of Isaiah as this to say ‘before they call, I will answer; while they are yet speaking, I will hear.’ Isa 65:24.

So we serve a God that not only hear our prayer; He also answers prayer. Beautiful Isn’t it? You know that often times some people do not have patient to listen to you when you are talking to them, even when they are patient enough to listen, they may not have the capacity to help you but not so with our God. He hears and He also answers our prayer.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/god-will-answer-2/
Re: God Will Answer by highscript(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
This is madness ..
In so many places in the bible ?
Use your brain,you are suppose to be giving examples like """God answers prayers as you can see united state has battled ISIS terrorist militarily and it didn't work but when they pray they are no where to be found "".
Wait ,if I'm having problem now do I need to pray to tell God because he doesn't know I'm having problem or because he doesn't know that problem is not good for me ?

(1) (Reply)

All Things Are Lawful / What Is The Story Of Passover?(easter) / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.