Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,598 members, 7,975,336 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:37 PM

Should I Use Betting Funds To Pay Tithes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Use Betting Funds To Pay Tithes? (309 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Use Betting Funds To Pay Tithes? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gooday my fellow Nlanders.
Actually,it is my second time of posting here,and i have a question to ask

This week,i won a betting ticket in Bet9ja (the money no too small,no too big),and i decided to pay my tithe this Sunday.
I prayed for a winning,and i got it.

But my friend told me that God does not accept illegal money esp. cash from betting because it is another man's sweat i am giving to the church.I thought about this,and i figured he may be right.

But all the same,i am still confused.
Do i still go ahead with the tithe or should i forget?
I don't want my conscience to be pricked by this!
Abeg,make una push am go front,abeg!
I need answers!

Thanks!
Re: Should I Use Betting Funds To Pay Tithes? by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Use Betting Funds To Pay Tithes? by RoyalBlak007: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
♤Money

♤is Money

(1) (Reply)

In A Multitude Of Counsellers There Is Safety / What Is The Devil's Reign? / The Big Miss On Palm Sunday - Jesus, The Crowd, The Disciples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.