Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,748 members, 7,908,892 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:45 PM

Topic closed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Topic closed (774 Views)

Polar Vortex: Breathtaking Photos Shows How Insanely Cold It Is In America Now / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post. / Soul-crushing Moment When Dying Polar Bear Was Photograped Roaming Iceless Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic closed by airminem(f): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
A Canadian photographer was stunned when she went back through the photos she snapped of a polar bear in her backyard to find it praying in front of a cross.

Jessica Andrews, 22, learned the bear was roaming around the Wesleyville, Newfoundland on an island behind her house from an online alert Wednesday.
Andrews didn't even notice the photo of the praying bear until she went through the 200 photos after the shoot.

She told the Toronto Sun: 'I didn’t notice it when I was taking them, but when I started to go through to edit them, oh my God, I was like, "Holy crap, he’s praying!"’

'I was amazed, I mean, beyond amazed.'

The surreal photo series shows the moment the bear walks up to the the cross and seems to look back at the photographer like it knows it is being watched.

The polar bear then adjusts itself, sits on its haunches and looks up at the white cross on a snow covered hill.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4368188/Polar-bear-caught-praying-cross.html
Re: Topic closed by sdavirus: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Quite amazing.

Would have been great if you uploaded the pics though.

Let me be of aid, with the major pic smiley

Re: Topic closed by airminem(f): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
sdavirus:
Quite amazing.
Would have been great if you uploaded the pics though.
Let me be of aid, with the major pic smiley
Smiles*
Re: Topic closed by sdavirus: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
airminem:

Smiles*

: )

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Letter Of Invitation / Portraits Photos Of Some Strange Girls At Falomo Roundabout / xxxxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.