Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,624 members, 7,908,615 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share (10212 Views)

One Youth That Believes Nigeria Is A Workable Entity / Workable Part-time Biz With Honda Car / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Beautiful
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by aojwater: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
myseungig@gmail.com. 07042566258 seun
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sure
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
You all can testify
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2017
Awesome
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by skolab4(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2017
08062346555, dikirula@gmail.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by emmaeko1989: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
08150760515(whatsapp), House 1,Road C,Unilag Estate,Igboken-Igbe,Ikorodu,Lagos.
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by Obystyles123: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If you are interested in investing in business that will establish you within a short period of time, then drop your phone number and contact address. For serious minded folks. Jokers stay off the thread.

Many are working and wasting the father given energy on greedy and selfish organisations when they have gotten some cash to invest in their own ideas and get it running.

So many lack these reasoning, even those who may have fine ideas, is it anointed? Can it survive the test of time? Would wicked forces which does not allow new millions to emerge allow you stand? It's only those things which are from above that is above all. Don't waste the energy on job which is equals to zero level to meet the needs of the visions you have been called by the almighty father to accomplish on earth.

You will do the business not me. I already have so much to do that I am asking for time to do them. When you know where you are heading to, your right destination, you will work faster and very focus. If you lack the senses to attain to this degree of reasons you fall below the called, chosen and ordained to bear fruit.

There is nothing new, I just want to show you how to bear fruit and how your fruit remain and what so ever you should ask the father God Almighty in Christ Jesus Name, I will give them to you that your joy may be fully.

We will definitely contact you with the ideas from above for you only.

I know that you will definitely hear from us

By his grace and time.

am interested.
tonyshrekng@gmail.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Alright

Life goes on.

We will surely contact all of you
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by SalemPrince(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Interested : akinyemitemitopemanuels@gmail.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by chyegems(f): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
adannewi99@gmail.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by afebaba(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
harpheycoded@gmail.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by jovovick: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by Silvaspy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
whatsapp =08025397568
Silvaspy1@gmail.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wonderful Christ
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by negduff: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
negduff@gmail.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wonderful
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by mikkylondon: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
mikkylondon@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Great
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by fjoksy(f): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fjoksy4luv@gmail.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by coputa(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
lightblazingnow:
If you are interested in investing in business that will establish you within a short period of time, then drop your phone number and contact address. For serious minded folks. Jokers stay off the thread.

Many are working and wasting the father given energy on greedy and selfish organisations when they have gotten some cash to invest in their own ideas and get it running.

So many lack these reasoning, even those who may have fine ideas, is it anointed? Can it survive the test of time? Would wicked forces which does not allow new millions to emerge allow you stand? It's only those things which are from above that is above all. Don't waste the energy on job which is equals to zero level to meet the needs of the visions you have been called by the almighty father to accomplish on earth.

You will do the business not me. I already have so much to do that I am asking for time to do them. When you know where you are heading to, your right destination, you will work faster and very focus. If you lack the senses to attain to this degree of reasons you fall below the called, chosen and ordained to bear fruit.

There is nothing new, I just want to show you how to bear fruit and how your fruit remain and what so ever you should ask the father God Almighty in Christ Jesus Name, I will give them to you that your joy may be fully.

By his grace and time.
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by coputa(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
lightblazingnow:

You will do the business not me. I already have so much to do that I am asking for time to do them. When you know where you are heading to, your right destination, you will work faster and very focus. If you lack the 09035651117,ratiyota@gmail.com.senses to attain to this degree of reasons you fall below the called, chosen and ordained to bear fruit.

By his grace and time.
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Glorious
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 12:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Mighty God
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by vncntluv(m): 2:50am On Apr 24, 2017
08031915396 call/whatsapp
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 3:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Only the chosen will apply

Watching​
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by hfc80: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2017
Awobadejoa12@mail.com, whatsapp +971559398575

Am interested
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by jjwax(m): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2017
johnsonfaith1128@gmail.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by fresh1993: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2017
okita.dennis@gmail.com
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by ronik4lif(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Please am very interested.08093283251 and innocent.anthony@gmail.com..will be xpecting..thanx
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2017
Only the best
Re: I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share by lightblazingnow(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Keep in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Scam Method On Paxful / Youwin Updates / Opay Transfer/transaction Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.