Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

$99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / $99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... (1647 Views)

Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President / Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt / Tiwa Savage's BBQ Show In Kenya, See How Ladies Flaunted Backsides (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... by AdoraAmadi: 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Zahra Buhari's husband, Ahmed Indimi who is the son of billionaire oil magnate, Mohammed Indimi in August 2013, broke the internet when he posted a photo of 'his account balance' which was worth over $99 million.

Well, 4 years after, he has been busted! It has been discovered that the account balance he flaunted belonged to David Alan Tepper, an American investor, hedge fund manager, and philanthropist.

In 2011, David took out $400 (£250) but forgot the slip, which showed his balance was $99,864,731.94. The piece of paper was picked up by a member of the public who passed it on to a financial blogger who posted it on the internet.

Guess Ahmed Indimi played us all with a 2011 bank balance of David Tepper.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/busted-99m-bank-balance-zahra-buharis.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: $99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... by emeijeh(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
What do these celebrities yeyebrities gain in living fake lives

AdoraAmadi:

Guess Ahmed Indimi played us all with a 2011 bank balance of David Tepper.

Played ké?!
Op are you alright?
Abi his bank account na your oxygen?

2 Likes

Re: $99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... by wahles(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Terry G
Re: $99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... by MrRichy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
see as the slip dey like bet naija ticket grin

1 Like

Re: $99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2017

2 Likes

Re: $99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... by Amberon: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
It obviously wasn't his.
Re: $99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... by HottestFire: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Do I look like I care? The problem is not Ahmed Indimi but the bloggers that create news from any source just to drive traffic.
Who knows, what was in Ahmed's mind may even be different from the news round that picture. Fear bloggers.

1 Like

Re: $99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... by oluwadare26(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bursted or Not, all what I know is that Ahmed Indimi is blessed through his father and father in law and he doesn't look fake to me... He might even have more than that in his possession being a top director in his father's company.
Re: $99m Bank Balance Zahra Buhari's Husband, Ahmed Flaunted Years Ago Wasn't His... by DIKEnaWAR: 2:03am On Apr 01, 2017
How can I have $99m and be 'taking out' $400? Every 'take out' must be in hundreds of thousands. Spending gbim gbim like a Yahoo boy.

On a serious not, this is difference between a white man and black.

Zarah, you have heard that your husband does not have shishi to his name. Can you now bring your fairly used self to me? I can manage it like that. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out In A "Jamil" Customized Bag / Funke Akindele, Rita Dominic,tiwa Savage & Others Stun At Isoken Movie Premiere / Davido's Second Babymama Wilding In Club [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.