Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,298 members, 7,971,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:43 PM

Take A Stand With Christ Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take A Stand With Christ Now! (245 Views)

Coronavirus: Prophet T. B. Joshua Claims Prophecy Given By Jesus Christ Now Mani / Atheist Finds Refuge, Peace With Christ. Hallelujah! / If I Give My Life To Christ Now, What Life Will I Have Left? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take A Stand With Christ Now! by Goodyman(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
I went to Ikeja in Lagos yesterday and I saw some physically disabled persons among them were some who had serious health problems begging for alms for medical treatment. Sometimes, in a bus stop, you see a well-dressed man or lady or woman approaching one for alms as well. My N100 or your N200 will not solve their problems. Of recent, both men and women have taking to committing suicide to end it all. Just yesterday again, it was reported that a man in Yenegoa hanged himself in his house whilst his wife was away. The pressure is harsh more on those in the lower spectrum of the society, thus giving rise to all sorts of criminal activities, deadly acts of wickedness and brazen injustice.

Unfortunately, the political class who rode on our backs during elections to get to their present position as well as the wealthy and powerful in the society seem not to bother about the "common man" The politician who promised heaven and earth to help his people is only interested in lining his pockets with looted funds to take care of only himself and his immediate family, but as for the masses who voted him to power, they can go to hell.

Beloved, are you worried or bothered about all these? Things will not get any better all over the world, as the situation is getting worse and worse by the day. Sometimes I wonder what the situation will look like in 5 years' time. But do not lose hope. God has given us the firm assurance that He will surely destroy this wicked world along with the wicked and replace it with a Heavenly Kingdom headed by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 6:9-10) and this will take place without notice. So, if you are reading this post and you are fed up with the way things are going on in your country and all over the world, but you have not yet given your life to Christ, this is the time to take an urgent stand with Christ as only those who believe in Him and are part of Him shall be part of that Kingdom where you will no longer see all these "nonsense" taking place all over the world. Please, do not delay.

(1) (Reply)

Past But Present Sin / Peace Symposium - Curb On Arms Trade, Have Dialogue Between Nations / But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.