Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,704 members, 7,969,055 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa. (508 Views)

Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally / Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? / Ganduje Emerges 'Best Governor In 100 Days In Office' By ADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa. by prodigy24: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa - Ezeemo.Last Friday, I led a delegation of bloggers and socialmedia/Facebook news & information disseminatorsto the front line gubernatorial aspirant under the platform of Progressive Peoples Alliance, PPA, mega industrialist, Godwin Chukwunenye Ezeemo (GCE); for a private interaction with him.When asked about what would be his area of concentration if elected, the soft spoken industrialist said he would concentrate more on Power, noting that with steady power supply Anambra indigenes would have cause to rejoice. The renowned philanthropist & major employer of labour who stated this at his Umuchu Country home, while addressing selected social media strategists who called on him, said that he would also place high premium on Health, Agriculture, Security and education, noting that he would phased out all manner corrupt practices which he said had bedevilled the State, noting that he would plugged all the loopholes created by morally bankrupt individuals that enabled them to continue siphon Anambra's money. Ezeemo promised to reshaped the face of the state and as well placed in the world map.Speaking on the issue of political parties, the wealthcreator called on Ndi Anambra to look beyond party and vote in a candidate with character as well as a self made individual who could financed his campaign to a reasonable extent and not a sponsored candidate that would end up a stooge if elected. His words, 'Ndi Anambra should not allow anyone who could not at aleast shoulder 70% of his campaign expenses. Let them say no to godfatherism. I know I can comfortably run my campaign at least 70% . I don't need any godfather because, they are of no use to me. Once you allow them, you will end up not delivering on your mandate. It's as simple as that. I came prepared because I know that governance is not for chicken hearted,' he said.On his foundation, the Chairman/ CEO Orient Group and President Charity Ezeemo Trust for the less Privileged, said they had trained over one hundred graduates in different fields and had continued to offer all manner of assistance to the downtrodden insociety especially widows and orphans.He assured that if elected a governor, he would use public fund for public good.'I will not take a dime from Anambra's money. I don't need it. I have character, I will not compromisestandard. I will serve selflessly. I left my comfort zone in London to come and serve Ndi Anambra. I have been in this state since 2012. My wife is here with me. I came back because I want to be closer tomy people to enable me feel their pulse.What other sacrifice is more than one leaving his comfort zone to come and serve?. I am a principled man. I have shame. If I am able to manage my businesses that scattered all over the world why can't I manage Anambra State?. Once I have the opportunity of leading Anambra, issue of lack of quality health care system, lack of access to qualityeducation, excessive taxation, epileptic power supply will be a thing of the past. I want to be the best governor ever not just in Nigerian but in Africa,' he said.

Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa. by michiyke2003(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Na lie! Na the same them,we know them and we have seen them. Willie is working.
Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa. by ikbnice(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Believe politicians at your own peril
Re: I Want To Be The Best Governor In Africa. by annnikky(f): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Still On IPOB A Delusion Taken Too Far!!! / Dr.orji Uzor Kalu Donates Buses To The APC / The Ikoyi Lagos Money Is Mine Says A Mad Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.