Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Buy Your Dream Car Direct From Canada... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Your Dream Car Direct From Canada... (378 Views)

How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria / We Buy Your Distress Car Direct From Owner / Pls I Want To Buy A Car Direct Frm Auctionexport Pls Can I Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Dream Car Direct From Canada... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
This thread is for those looking to buy a used/new car directly from Canada. The great thing about cars here is that they're driven good roads, not abused and are regularly maintained as frequently as required, and when you have someone to buy the car of your choice on your behave, be rest assured that you're buying with absolute confidence. Below is how I work:

You tell me your ideal car, specs, condition(new/used), your budget and others. I'll visit various car dealerships here in regard to your demand, get you every detail including official price from dealership including TAX, shipment cost to Nigeria and arrival time will also be discussed. Once finalized, I'll charge you for my time(commission). If everything goes well, then I can purchase the car and arrange for shipment. I have existing clients under my belts and I'm looking to add you to my list of clienteles... it's always a thrilling experience!

MY BIO: I was born and raised in Lagos, graduated with Business Administration from York University in Toronto, Canadian citizen. I live here with my wife and one son. I have my construction company here, I do other businesses like auto biz on the side. Once you get to know me, I'll add you to my social media networks and release my Canadian phone number and residential address to you. I just want you to feel relaxed knowing that you're dealing with a 100% legitimate and responsible family man.

I hereby disclose my MTN number which I use here as well. Feel free to reply here with your inquiries as I look forward to doing businesses with you. DEALERS from Nigeria are also welcome to inquire. My MTN/WhatsAPP number is: +234 806 611 1388. My name is SAM.

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Toyota Camry 09, Tokunbo With Low Milage / Registered Toyota Corolla Sport 2005 First Body Full A/C @ 1.550m / Toyota Highlander 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.