Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,349 members, 7,891,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

This Present National Assembly Is Smarter The 180 Million Nigerians Put Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Present National Assembly Is Smarter The 180 Million Nigerians Put Together (427 Views)

Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Is Under Heavy Attack By Suspected APC Thugs PIX / Invasion Of National Assembly Is A Surprise To Me---IG Of Police / $350 Million Divided By 180 Million People In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Present National Assembly Is Smarter The 180 Million Nigerians Put Together by yummyyummy: 2:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Read the rest at »http://musingsamplified..com.ng/2017/03/dear-nigerians-we-have-been-silly.html

Good news: a typical Nigerian is a smart person. Quick witted. Warri or no Warri, Nigerians ‘no dey carry last’ we are always at the forefront. The bad news? This assertion is only on paper, as a Nigerian reading this, your nationalistic tendency can make you dispute my submission as vehemently as you like but facts don’t lie. If we are as great and smart as we like to deceive ourselves to be, then why are we mediocre nationally and internationally too? We are a country of 180 million people and amazingly just 469 members of the National Assembly are holding us to ransom. I must give kudos to them because this feat of outsmarting us all is no mean feat at all. I am officially recommending to my fellow Nigerians that as a matter of urgency we should critically study the modus operandi of this gang and begin to model our lives according to that pattern and I guarantee you that the result will be amazing particularly in 2019.

Read the rest at »http://musingsamplified..com.ng/2017/03/dear-nigerians-we-have-been-silly.html

Re: This Present National Assembly Is Smarter The 180 Million Nigerians Put Together by ewigmee: 3:27am On Apr 01, 2017
Although they act for their selfish reasons, but without their action the "hijackers of Buharis government" will turn Nigeria into a game.
Re: This Present National Assembly Is Smarter The 180 Million Nigerians Put Together by blackpanda: 4:25am On Apr 01, 2017
ewigmee:
Although they act for their selfish reasons, but without their action the "hijackers of Buharis government" will turn Nigeria into a game.

They are actually the hijackers of this administration. Extremely corrupt individuals masquerading as law makers
Re: This Present National Assembly Is Smarter The 180 Million Nigerians Put Together by DavSagacity(m): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Them Father..!!!

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Buhari Campaign Manifesto / Nigeria In Trouble If Buhari’s Anti-corruption Fails – Osinbajo / Why We Rejected Edo Tribunal’s Ruling-pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.