Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,776 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:38 AM

Teacher Lures 2 Young Pupils Into His Office, Forces Them To Have S*x With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Lures 2 Young Pupils Into His Office, Forces Them To Have S*x With Him (867 Views)

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / 2 Young Girls Shows Off Their Tongues After Taking Codeine In Bayelsa (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Lures 2 Young Pupils Into His Office, Forces Them To Have S*x With Him by moderngist2: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2017
Ahmed Tarsus Bello, a Kano state High Court sitting at Miller Friday sentenced a private school headmaster, to 14 years imprisonment for having canal knowledge of two of his pupils.

According to The Nation, the convict, who resides at House no 223 Kabuga quarters, Kano, while serving as the headmaster of De Emirates Academy lured two of his pupils, Hanifa Nasir, and Zaharau Idris, 6 and 7 years-old respectively into his office.

According to the charge sheet, the convict, sometimes around September 2015 and.. CLICK TO READ MORE...http://moderngist.com/nigerian-prostitutes
Re: Teacher Lures 2 Young Pupils Into His Office, Forces Them To Have S*x With Him by DavSagacity(m): 6:23am On Apr 01, 2017
I think its high time we started castrating pedophiles in this Country. Haba..!!!
However, NCAN over !!
Re: Teacher Lures 2 Young Pupils Into His Office, Forces Them To Have S*x With Him by segebase(m): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2017
nn
Re: Teacher Lures 2 Young Pupils Into His Office, Forces Them To Have S*x With Him by ochobaba(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Pity
Re: Teacher Lures 2 Young Pupils Into His Office, Forces Them To Have S*x With Him by moderngist2: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

The Female Bank Manager / My Wife Left Me But She Still Sleeps In My Bed / Be Honest, How Would You Respond To These Tempting Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.