Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Am Having S*x With A Guy My Sister Was In Love With And I Am No Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having S*x With A Guy My Sister Was In Love With And I Am No Happy (476 Views)

I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having S*x With A Guy My Sister Was In Love With And I Am No Happy by moderngist2: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2017
I am having s*x with a guy my sister was in love with and I feel like the worst person in the world. My sister was 19 when she fell madly in love with a 24-year-old guy nearly ten years ago. They met in her first year at uni but he graduated and moved to work abroad soon afterwards.

They were never in a sexual relationship but they wrote to one another for months. She really fell for him.

She then met another guy and after a six-month whirlwind romance, they married. Her husband is a smashing man. They are very happy and have three gorgeous little boys. I am two years older than...CLICK HERE TO READ MORE...http://moderngist.com/man-sets-girlfriend-on-fire

(1) (Reply)

Always Love Yourself / See The Most Handsome Guy In Aguata / Hilarious, Watch As Okon(bishop Imeh) Woo A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.