Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Share Your April Fool Experience. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your April Fool Experience. (19382 Views)

What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Share Your April Fool Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by thebadmus(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
As today is the April fools day Nairalanders Kindly share your April fool Experience.
smiley smiley
my fiancee called me in the morning and she said she was pregnant.. Whereas we have not seen eachother since june because I have been in katsina state since june for NYSC... I got confused and she later said April fool

4 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by olanrewaju99(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
I was fooled by my girlfriend she told me she is front of my hood, I rushed down from field only to discovered its just April fool.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by krissconnect(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
So as a business guy dat deal on men's fashion collections, this guy came to me in the monin and said som1 is askin of timberland shoe,I told him I av,he gave me the fone to put me on line wit d pesin,imidiatly I recivd d fone to talk, he shouted 'April fooooolll... This one pain me gan,considering I need money pass CBN sef

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by jennifer22(f): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
My hubby almost killed me, he called me on phone and said my friends house burnt to ashes as a result of gas explosion... I almost fainted, I cried asking for my friends children if they were okay? he said yes that they are fine but they lost everything.... Haa, u need to see me, I was so perplexed. Until he said April fool, even with that I was still shaking... My experience

3 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sent msgs to sum of my frnd's on watsapp telling dem I have put to bed,u need to see as congratulations n phone calls d enter!Kept telling each of dem april fool grin grin grin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by stuffsabouttara(f): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
Boyfriend called me this morning to tell me that my school vc is dead. I was still in shock and trying to stammer out a reply when he screamed April fool. I could hear his mum and brother laughing in the background.

So I waited like an hour, then called and told him I'm on my way to the park, I'm traveling down to go see him. We haven't set eyes on each other for the past month now, so he was damn excited. I told him I got these really hot lingerie and I was coming with his favorite dish too. Then he said he'd be waiting and we hung up. I just went back to sleep.

Two hours later and he calls to ask me how far... Let's just say we are even now.

Meanwhile I fooled 356 nairalanders with this post https://www.nairaland.com/3716816/commotion-buhari-hands-resignation-letter

2 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Fearcom(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kikikiki....still can't believe I fell for it...

My Madam at the the top went out to get something around the corner of the house; next thing you know she comes running in saying that FRESH FISH had fallen from the sky...I found that bizarre... but not even realising today's April 1, I got up and followed her outside...no fresh fish.

She didn't like the look on my face afterwards angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Iduzenoni: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
this guy is trending on facebook for this brilliantly written prank!
www.nairaland.com/3716753/brilliant-facebook-post-sure-get
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Divay22(f): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
APRIL FOOL I DON'T DO IT AGAIN....
I was good at playing April fool grin grin ;DNot until a boy died in water.....

I my uncle and my siblings all went to the one swimming pool,we meant the boy there who was already swimming,not quite long we got there, the boy started drowning,everybody even people that were about going home went back into the water to rescue him, suddenly he brought out his head and started laughing shouting April fool.....

So they started shouting at him,boy was still in the water laughing( we never knew he was an Asthmatic patient) not long he had an attack inside the water,this time people were just laughing and saying" this mumu boy don start again...

But few minutes later when we didn't see is head,they all went back into the water but before they brought him out...it was too last.....That was how he died.....

Mind how you play tongue
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by CDon(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
I tried withdrawing via ATM dis morning only for it to indicate 'OUT OF SERVICE' when it got 2 my turn. was dissapointed cos i rily needed d cash. I had not walked 10meters before d lady behind me on d queue called me back dah it was back and i shld come and test my card. sharpadly i don reach there only 4 me 2 see d 'out of service' indication again. she just said April fool and walked away. lol

I had 2 prank my gf almost immediately cos i bin no wan gree

3 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by virus05(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
1) Chioma called me this morning and finally accepted to date me after two years of asking her out proved abortive. So I was so happy an excited but before she hung up she said "happy new month and April fool" . I fainted.

2) I later went to the sitting room to watch politics today at channel's TV an heard a knock on the door. One young man that lives in my neighborhood just told me his mom's health is deteriorating and he needs to borrow my car so he could take his mum to the hospital. Well out of compassion I did and can u imagine the idiot just called me now and said "April fool" that's he has traveled with my new car to Benin that he'll come back next year.

3) I called my girlfriend, played pranks on her and told her I'm tired of the relationship and it's over between us. She was so annoyed and hung up the phone. I've called her umpteen times just to apologize that I was joking.. Guess what? She blocked me on truecaller, deleted and blocked me on Facebook and whatsapp.

4) lastly my friend just come borrow my phone say him Wan do call o as him just carry my phone I no see am again.
I've dialed my number and he later picked and wished me a happy April fool's day, he says won't return my phone again as he has gone to the village.

April fool has really scammed me.

This year's experience has been so disheartening.
God comfort me on my losses
that kind April fool@ no 2. Na. To use jazz pursue am
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by dolapo003: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
I work very close to my house , I got a call early in the morning to report at work in the next 5 mins. I ran as far as could without combing my hair. You cant imagine when I got there , they all shouted april fool. I just sat down could not say anything. Inbetween I need a new job , anyone that can help pls pm me, 4 years customer service experience nd 2 years of administrative experience. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by jojothegreat(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
listenersky:
First thing in the Morning I called my fiancee that I have impregnated another girl. That the girl was one of my friends she met sometimes ago.u need to hear the way she reacted on phone. She immediately called my mom and my elder sis. It took me a while for me to convince them that it was April fool. I love my girl though ,we did our intro few days ago.

Lolz...congrats

2 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
succyblinks:
I've fooled both my mum and dad today, going out to fool some more grin grin
hmm weh done magrin
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
poyepa:
I Dey one corner dey watch my female neighbour dey take her bath and when she saw me,,i shouted April fool... grin ,,,,now i dey hospital
lol weh done sirgrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Naughtytboy:
My crush recently turned gf romanced my dick to a 100 degree erection state,, i was happy she's gonna give me a head for the ist time only for she to go down and ziped up my trouser with the word April fool
lol weh done sirgrin
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
skarz:
I told my dad I burnt his favorite trouser...he slapped me before I could say April
lol weh done sir

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
my side chic told me after bleep without condom told me she's HIV positive,immediately I fainted, she shouted April fool#nw am nt even sure if she ws kidding me

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nicepoker(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
praisekeyzz:
My ex called me! After 2years of silence from both of us and said she wants d relationship back, I was still forming hard to accept and later accepted only for her to say April fool!! I swear river drop from my eyes. Bu she said dis shud b our starting point of frndshp again. Bck to ur position as deputy boyfriend
Ahhhhhhhh judith, u be bad gurl o cry
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by zedman1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
listenersky:
First thing in the Morning I called my fiancee that I have impregnated another girl. That the girl was one of my friends she met sometimes ago.u need to hear the way she reacted on phone. She immediately called my mom and my elder sis. It took me a while for me to convince them that it was April fool. I love my girl though ,we did our intro few days ago.
Bro, I did same to my girlfriend, told her I impregnated my ex (one she fears so much could snatch me back from her,I really don't know why, hence my action) but the unfortunate thing is till this very moment she's not called back since morning, all her lines are switched off......and I'm now afraid knowing full well how emotional and obsessed she is with me, I just hope she doesn't do anything crazy .... I don de fear.
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by RealAlfranco: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2017
My sister got me big time today! She's pregnant and is due this month and somehow has refused to go for scanning to know the baby's sex. She came over to the house today and was just smiling from ear to ear. Out of curiosity, I asked and she told me she had the scan done and it revealed that she was actually having twins. Twins! I f*cking lost it and jumped ( Michael Jordan will be proud of my leap)! I was visibly ecstatic. She knows I love twins, i'll be the happiest man if my wife gives birth to twins.

Then out of nowhere, she said "April Fools". I almost shed a tear. I didn't even know when I had my hands over my head.
I sat down for 30mins wondering why bad things happen to good people. I'm yet to recover from the reality of this prank

Twins must show for my family, In Jesus name!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Around 2am, my bae sent me a message and it was compromising in a way that she was telling a guy happy bithday and that she will visit him in the evening and give him a kiss. I read it and called her in the morning and she behaved as if she was jst waking up. I asked her if she sent me a text and she didnt answer in the affirmative.

I called her again and she started stammering and was begging me to forgive her. I was calm but burning inside of me. "How could she cheat on me?"

She told me how she met the guy 3months ago...chai, i fainted in my heart.
I switched off my phone and later called my friends,they were surprised knowing that she could cheat.

Later she called and said april fool. I told her its a lie that i dont believe her. That it actually happened. We talked about it at length.

To her, she wanted to know if i trust her. I guess i failed.

Wont forget it easily. She got me big time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Bofoy4(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dandsome:
HISTORY OF APRIL FOOL

April 1 is named "FOOL'S DAY" after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He inherited and lost all his father's assets. He did 105 business in his life time. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. So everyone started calling him as father of the fools. The 1st of April is actually dedicated to him since it's his birthday.

He used to read all kind of fake stories like you are doing now. You are angry because I totally got you.

April fool... Enjoy your day.

HAPPY NEW MONTH and may this month bring more of God's blessings upon your life.

Amen.
so this story is false, you are a wizard
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Odunsid: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by RaheemWasium: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
As I woke up this morning, i just discovered that my was ringing so I had to picked it, when i picked it, it was my friend calling that one of customers had asked for me at the shop,he said the man wanted to buy plenty cards , as i heard plenty cards i quickly rushed down to my shop which i met my friend and told me that i should check him at home. Without prolonging matter i reached the man home, as he saw me he said he is just thinking of calling my number that he needed plenty cards that worth #20,000 and he gave cash which i gave him the cards,so my friends was expecting me to come to shop and say opposite thing, as they saw me back to the shop they were just shouted April fool, I now show them the money he gave me which made them confessed nobody were asking for me... They just want to take April fool

2 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by tammie24: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
A colleague of mine called me yesterday and told me I was going to be on duty today that the roaster has been changed. I drove all the way to the office after so much preparation. Got there and saw different faces from the ones I'm used to only to be told April fool
Still thinking about what I'm going to do to that guy!

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by iamkingzlee(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ah! Jefferyjamez been do me strong thing shaaa undecided
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by iamkingzlee(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
Odunsid:
[color=#006600][/color]
How sah? undecided
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Am working the graveyard shift after work i came home and collapsed into my bed..woke up around 3pm to hear my phone ringing frm the other rum b4 i could get there the call had ended i picked up my phone and checked 3missed call frm hon i called her back..honey where have u been? Her voice was on the line,have been trying ur line all day,am at sabo market am coming to ur place nw am carrying a lot of stuffs when i get to the junction i ll call u so u can come help me,i obliged and she said muaa and the line came off..i quickly brushed,took my bath and changed my cloths,as i was looking at the mirror she called i was still holding my comb,i quickly rushed down while combing my hair and ran to the bustop to find no body unfortunately i forgot my phone so i waited a while i soon figured out it's a prank so i came back home and called her..SHE FOOLED ME!!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lolzz.... I no fit laugh

will never try that with my boyfriend again..... he almost enter bus to start coming back to East, just to know what went wrong.
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Boyooosa(m): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
1993: when my uncle scammed us that MKO Abiola was dead. I was like WOW and unconsciously sat on our Glass-made centre Table. The glass shattered and I woke up to know that 'I was in soup'. My dad will kii me when he comes fro work not because MKO died but becase I broke the expensive table in the heart of our sitting room. By this time, my uncle couldnt say April Fool again cheesy becase he knew that 'it would have been better for MKO to have died than what happened (WE wink have broken the glass'). grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Factipedia from freshstuffs / 'i Wasn't Dat Drunk' Jokes: / 16 Reasons Why You Must Own A Blackberry Porsche:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.