Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,085 members, 7,903,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Dino Gets Sowore Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Gets Sowore Arrested (645 Views)

Breakingnews! Presidential Aspirant, Omoyele Sowore Arrested. (VIDEO) / Saharareporters’s Publisher Omoyele Sowore Arrested, Facing Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Gets Sowore Arrested by Dgr8(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2017
In what may look like a new twist in the first day of April, the publisher of Saharareporters, Omoyele Sowore, was picked up in New York City last night and taken to Varick Street deportation center where he is awaiting expatriation.
According to sources within Sahara reporters
, trouble started for Mr. Sowore when a sheriff attempted to serve Melaye’s defamation court summons. In his effort to argue with the sheriff, New York City police were called. He was immediately picked up and taken to the detention center for processing.
"Sowore is not a citizen of the United States and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), under President Donald Trump is quick to remove immigrants involved in the most minute of infractions.
"At the moment Saharareporters’ lawyers are scrambling to get to the detention center to appeal against the deportation of Sowore. They will be making a case that the Nigerian authorities are after the Ondo born publisher.
"Sowore’s deportation would take place tomorrow via Arik Air to Abuja, Nigeria. There are indications that the arrest was coordinated with authorities in Nigeria and would be picked up by the DSS in Abuja as soon as he arrives, Sahara Reporters said..
Happy New Month Fam!
Re: Dino Gets Sowore Arrested by slyng(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2017
April Fool
Re: Dino Gets Sowore Arrested by ademasta(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2017
April fooler
Re: Dino Gets Sowore Arrested by CivilianJTF(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2017
April foolest
Re: Dino Gets Sowore Arrested by Agimor(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2017
I know there will be proliferation of mumu thread littering nairaland today. Started by Lalasticlala himself .........
Re: Dino Gets Sowore Arrested by psucc(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2017
I am very careful about news and posts today. Though I may be tempted to believe some, I will vehemently and wholeheartedly reject any news from Lai Mohammed because today na him day

(1) (Reply)

Raided Money Belong To Andy Uba / PHOTO: Trekkers For Buhari, How Market? / Breaking News:goodluck Jonathan To Be Questioned By Osinbajo-led Panel Over N13b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.