Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,733 members, 7,879,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) (77712 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Go Clubbing Together (Photos) / Davido Struggling For Yam And Egg Sauce After Clubbing With Tekno (pics,vid) / Tiwa Savage "Rewind" Video. Singer Romances Emmanuel Ikubuese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Theblackstalln: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Divay22:
Just be safe
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Rotimi16(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Money bring bitches! ]
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by lukui: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Listen to your kind of music and let others listen to theirs. Don't dictate to others what they should listen to. That is wrong.

What you see as "real" music may be totally "unreal" for many people. Can you go and tell the touts on the streets that Davido sings rubbish and they should listen to Asa instead? Can you?

Each music has its own audience. I am tired of reiterating this.

@neeklaus and @dongreat both of you are right but with different perspective. davido is a great singer(even though my younger bro used to disagree with me but I am still his fan) but his attitude somtyms is like wack!!!! ALOT OF NIGERIANS CELEBS NEED TO GROW UP AND IMPROVE ON THEIR BEHAVIOR its not every thing that you post on social media.

another example for me is burnaboy. I like his music 1000% but when you talk about his attitude mehn!!!!!!!! #lemmekeepmymouthshut
#GODBLESSNIGERIA THE LAND OF THE GREATS!!!!! smiley
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by 14(m): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Just hope she is not a Zulu cause we all know that 97 percent of zulu women are HIV positive.

Nigeria must start to pray for this boy. Maybe he must ask South african men about picking women in the club. Those girls go there for a reason, most of them are positive. Many celebrities or singers have died in SA because of picking girls in the club. pity he wont see she has aids because of the use of ARVs. And he looks drunk in that video, lets hope he used a condom, otherwise i see HIV. DAVIDO, hear it from a South african, never never have sex with a girl you met in the Club. ask south african men, they will tell you. just an advice.
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by 14(m): 12:27am On Apr 02, 2017
gypsey:
Fact! A lot of my friends (Igbo guys) died of HIV AIDS during my time living in jo'burg, till date I can't stop been grateful for making it out of South Africa. It was debauchery and promiscuity all the way them days I remember one south African junkie almost blew my head open with his nine millI. Pistol he claimed I forked his wife.

You are damn right. i am a South african, you never pick a girl from the club and go have sex with her. Those girls sleep with different men week in week out. That was very stupid from young man. You can get nice girls in South africa who dont do clubbing who have no aids, very clean from the Malls or any other places than clubs. I can tell you, girls who do clubbing, 50% of them have aids. The issue is, she goes to the club every weekend and meet different men, who offer to buy her drinks expecting to have sex with her later on. So they end up getting diseases in the process these girls.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by crunchyg: 12:34am On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:
Nah...no where close to that grin
Where are you from?
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Dongreat(m): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2017
lukui:

@neeklaus and @dongreat both of you are right but with different perspective. davido is a great singer(even though my younger bro used to disagree with me but I am still his fan) but his attitude somtyms is like wack!!!! ALOT OF NIGERIANS CELEBS NEED TO GROW UP AND IMPROVE ON THEIR BEHAVIOR its not every thing that you post on social media.

another example for me is burnaboy. I like his music 1000% but when you talk about his attitude mehn!!!!!!!! #lemmekeepmymouthshut
#GODBLESSNIGERIA THE LAND OF THE GREATS!!!!! smiley

Well there must be something in Davido music that makes you see him as a good musician but for me he has no lyrics and is rhythms are wack and childish. I listen to music for motivation (pop especially Sia), fearlessness (Rock especially thirty seconds in mars), love (ed Sheeran or J. Timberlake). Now you see why Davido can't equate to my kind or taste of music. Moreover like you said his attitude are wack and can't be compared to those guys I mentioned including the rock guys.
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 1:12am On Apr 02, 2017
Theblackstalln:

Hmmm
hope no be bad thing i talk o sad sad
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 1:13am On Apr 02, 2017
crunchyg:

Where are you from?
Delta state
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Thecassanova: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2017
Celebritieslife:

Counter motion
Come Southie come see wonders. Them no they allow me concentrate for school sef grin grin embarassed
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by crunchyg: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:
Delta state
Wow, I have some friends, who are from Delta state. Can we be friends?
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Celebritieslife: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Thecassanova:

Come Southie come see wonders. Them no they allow me concentrate for school sef grin grin embarassed

It Contains No Valid Reason For A Seconda
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Thecassanova: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Celebritieslife:

It Contains No Valid Reason For A Seconda
Seconded cos I've been to the two places. I tell u in yansh matters naija girls they learn.
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2017
crunchyg:

Wow, I have some friends, who are from Delta state. Can we be friends?
sure
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by walosky(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2017
suzan404:
Remember to use condom oo grin
Na him way....common condom e no fit buy

Another baby mama reloading.....
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by crunchyg: 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:
sure
Send me your number on this email add semajglobalsolutions@gmail.com let me add you on whatsapp
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by crunchyg: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:
sure
Hello dear hope you have seen the email?
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Theblackstalln: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Divay22:
hope no be bad thing i talk o sad sad
Shey I talk.say na bad thing u talk grin
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by macquis(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Qriousity:
Davido's lyrics are crap that's the fact. What is bridget i like your mini skirt? Just negodu. Biko si eba puo.
All na rhyme
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2017
walosky:
Na him way....common condom e no fit buy

Another baby mama reloading.....
grin
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by kechywillz(m): 12:06am On Apr 05, 2017
Man be careful oo
Re: Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) by michael52573(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
Fine whole woman indeed, smash on my behalf King!! Cheers!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian Brakin Face Dies In His Sleep (Photo) / Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo Resting His Head On Moyo Lawal's Chest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.