Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,390 members, 7,881,413 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice (324 Views)

4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) / Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times – 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2017
Everyone has big dreams right? And Nigerian singer Abolore ‘9ice’ Adigun who once told us he was going to get us a Grammy award, hasn't forgotten about that.

In a recent chat with PUNCH, the Gongo Aso singer said as long he’s still doing music, the dream of winning a Grammy award remains alive.

“I am still working on bringing the Grammy to Nigeria. Abraham Lincoln tried several times before he became the president of the US while Buhari tried about four times before he became president.”
As long as I am still doing music, I can still get the Grammy" he said.

The singer also said he maintains a cordial relationship with his former Coded Tunes label mates, Olamide and Reminisce.

“There is no issue between myself, Olamide and Reminisce. The reason I was not at one of Olamide’s concerts was because I was not in the country and that was the same reason I missed Reminisce album listening party.

“It is just that our schedules are tighter now. I was on Olamide’s first album and he was on my last album. I have so many songs with Olamide that are yet to be released. I also feature in about four songs with Reminisce that have not yet been released. I am on his recent album. “It is just that I have a busy schedule now.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-can-still-win-grammy-afterall-buhari.html

Lalasticlala

Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Keep the spirit brother cool cool
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice by Epositive(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2017
you are comparing yourself with politicians right? you better choose one now lest you lose both(it's obvious you're on the losing side already) cool , 2019 is just around the corner

#team9ice
#alapomeji
#positivevibes
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice by ybalogs(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Gongo aso ,Kutupu awu
Ajishebi Oyo LA n ri,Oyo O shebi baba eni kokan ...... Mehn ,that song that year sha
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice by ybalogs(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Street Credibility my all time 9ice best song. #Dope
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice by ybalogs(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2017
I no know who send am go join politics . Now,he's just an upcoming artist to me.
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice by IamAirforce1: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Nice

I believe you bro
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice by MJBOLT: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2017
you never VMA na Grammy you dae find
undecided
Re: I Can Still Win A Grammy, Afterall Buhari Tried 4 Times -9ice by SuperSuave(m): 10:46am On Apr 01, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Friends We Are Having Fun In Vowing Center / Apostle Suleman Sues Otobo And Sahara Reporters... 1b Naira Suit. / “letter To The Padlock Guys” – Joro Olumofin Writes Article For Time Wasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.