Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking (4577 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by Freeman50(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2017
This lady decided to rock this very revealing cloth to show
how classy and fashionable she is... Anyways, this has got
people talking.

In the next 50 years ...I wonder what this girls will be wearing....may be they will be walking around the streets nakedly, to wear panties & bra is now a problem in the society. Yes, Since some of them cannot be comfortable without exposing their body.

#showcasing what she gat.....
#looking sweet tho!
#freshbody

1 Like

Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by Preca(f): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2017
fashion madness
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by Vision4God: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Stupidity
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by dikeigbo2(m): 11:50am On Apr 01, 2017
Market strategies......iranu cool
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by dikeigbo2(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2017
Market strategies. And low self-esteem.....iranu cool
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by martphreak(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
End time ladies every where like MTN
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by marshalcarter: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
20 yrs later...naim dem go remember to dey dress lyk deeper life ppl undecided
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by ufuosman(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Madness
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by 7footre(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Wawuuuuuu
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by IamAirforce1: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
She's got a bang bang bang body

wawwuu
cheesy grin
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
I want her for my birthday cry cry

1 Like

Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by adorablepepple(f): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kukuma be naked, we can see everything already
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by Idydarling(f): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by plumule(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
Olypus will fall soon
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by Henrysaul: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Its crazy but its OK. Seeing it over time at least will help guys in general gain immunity over things like this and with time will be as important as was not existing when the hawks passes near us with this rigaliers.
My word for the babe.... Dear "Cuty", thanks for the immunity build up. More of it.

1 Like

Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by Darkseid(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
plumule:
Olypus will fall soon
Omo Olympus has fallen already. You no see wetin she take hold am?
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by PhilAmadeus: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
Iranhu Abasha...child of d world....u av spoil to d core
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by princepaul20(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
this one is the wife of SPATARCUS. #KILL THEM ALL.
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by ocloud81(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
I blv God is gradually returning man bck to how they was before eating the apple. You all know they were naked.
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by alex81(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
if ds one waka pass me for road , I go just squeeze d bobby and run away grin
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by ollaxworld: 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
awwwwwwwwwwwwww cute grin
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2017
When her son googles her in a few years time from now (assuming an unfortunate man marries her) what will she explain to the child? Ladies think of all your "slay pics". Your kids will find them(for those of you that still have uterus) and it's gonna be awkward explaining to them why you showed the world your camel toe.
Re: Checkout What This Pretty Lady Was Pictured Wearing That Got People Talking by Sierusvirus(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Signs of inferiority complex

(1) (Reply)

Girls Stare At Me But They Don't Approach Me. Why Is This So? / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? / Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.