Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,640 members, 7,914,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:51 AM

Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me (979 Views)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by onila(f): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
i have never felt so free and comfortable around a guy for a long time

ghanaian dudes rock

2 Likes

Re: Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by HQuadreal: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Enjoy your life.
Re: Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by IamAirforce1: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by pat1612(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by Mekus68: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
If what am thinking is true, then you must be his sugar mummy.
Re: Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by onila(f): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2017
HQuadreal:
Enjoy your life.

thanks
Re: Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by holywahala19(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2017

Re: Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by HQuadreal: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2017
onila:

thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2017
onila:

i have never felt so free and comfortable around a guy for a long time

ghanaian dudes rock
ok
Re: Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by wurabecca(f): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Onila the great Virgin of NL, Lolo of romanceland, the only long living virgin on Nairaland. Biko when are we gon eat rice, perhaps tie Gele

Can't wait for your Wedding party oooo kiss kiss kiss
Re: Anytime I Tell The Ghanaian Dude To Carry Me, He Carries Me by Defaramade(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Onila the great, Wehdone ma grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Nairalanders Think About Me Getting A Tattoo? / Follow Me On Youtube ...Prick / LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.