Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,491 members, 7,978,609 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House (5115 Views)

Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) / Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Wilfem(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2007
I have a feeling that there's a secret between OBJ and Adedibu and that might be the reason why he is allowed to be taking a whole state in to ransom anyhow. Anyway God pass them all.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Tobiegal(f): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2007
Hum,

I would like 2 call sum suicide bomber on ur behalf, jst dat it wont get al d necessary pple who needs 2 go, so if can jst ask d old man 2 go abuja, mayb i'd get u d nos.

besides, its a gud thing dat he wld b made 2 dance 2 d tune of justice, lets jst hope its not bata dance dat he's already used 2, if it is, it means he wld stil walk freely.
wel sha, God dey. grin
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by JOSSYTEM(f): 10:24am On Jan 25, 2007
I am happy this will mark the new beginning in democracy in this country. God is taking care of those that has been eating the good of this land alone. Who is Adedibu when graduate will be roaming the street for job and the stupid illiterate will be ruling the state.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by chidichris(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2007
am really surprised at some responses here.
obj is inec, inec is pdp and pdp is malpractices at low and high places.
there is no judiciary in nigeria.
the case of obi anambra state was settled in the court saying obi should go back to seat but obj told him to wait. ojukwu was stopped at mm airport while obj was outside the country and everybody had to wait till obj gave orders to let him go.
we are having a man government and now he is working towards leading pdp after his tenure and then with the new law he will have powers over every other person in nigeria.
Adedibu had in the past coursed more serious problems than having inec machines in his house and nothing was done because he is protecting the interest of obj who himself is pdp.
he says who will context and who will not. he orders people to resign and to context so we are not expecting much out of this. pdp has room for master riggers as Chris Uba in the east and Adedibu is the south so they will remain untouchable.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by kitaun(m): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2007
Nice points jare! Why do we fail to realise this man Adedibu would remain untouchable until his demise which i know might be soon and gory?? For now he seems to be losing hold of the state but y'all tell me, aren't the Oyo elite especially the academia to blame for allowing 'Dibu to ride shod them these donkey years??
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Grouppoint(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2007
Present day Nigeria is governed by a set of God-fathers. These men hold the fort for OBJ in the various geo-politcal zones.
The likes of Anenih, Chris Uba, Adedibu, mantu etc are untouchables, as long as they deliver for PDP and OBJ's interests, then its not likely anything will happen to them during this dispensation.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by mekoyo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2007
You see the kind of thing happening in our country? INEC machines found in ADEDIBU'S house imagine? then they will say they won election. Electio never eve reach O we still have 3 months to go.

Where are we going to in this country? What kind of leaders are going to lead us? I think it's high time we do something if not what Ghana did.

do you agree with me?
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by edmondo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2007
nawa ooo,this man called Adedibu don turn oyo state to anoda tin and fed govt is keeping silent.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by edmondo(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2007
hope the info is authentic?
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by 9ja4eva: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2007
omofineboy:

I have said it severally that OBJ has no right keeping Asari Dokubo behind bars when Adedibu is walking the streets with maximum Security provided by the State. Rubbish

Kare jare!You got it right.It seems to me though that Dibu works for OBJ.I was so glad reading this bt den am certain no action will be taken.Its jst a yaga yaga plan @ d moment and PDP is doing all dey can to stop dis elections bt dey seem to have forgotten the man upstairs.Like someone earlier said this is going to be a year of wahala for dose who dnt want Nigeria to go forward.

Am also so happy with the way the VP is handling the issue of Obasanjo.@ least we all know he came into power with N20,000.Wow for further information go on Guardian website.See you all
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by luvlexxy: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2007
Adedibu is baba Iyabo's Satanic Lord and Evil Angel, it's known secret that he supplies him with ASHEGBE, OWO, MADARIKAN etc,   
so he dear not toy with his occult Master!

If u all want to know where Jonathan Johnson (Oyo CP) and his boys  spend their siester with Star Lager and Pepper soup, then u need to be in Adedibu's Molete Residence,
that's where they Re-energize for the next thuggery actions.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 26, 2007
angry angry angry adedibu bad man there, he is my God-Father why are you all jealous of the way he uses the power,if you dey trip get to work atleast in 20yrs time u will achieve what he has achieve, VOTE ADEDIBU AS PRESIDENT 2007
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by lewa(m): 1:25am On Jan 26, 2007
Adedibu is a confirmed shameless rascal!On a similar thread i told of how he's been in this business of thuggery,banditry,election falsification and rigging for 5 decades now!Nothing is gonna happen to him because his actions are for his masters- OBJ and Tony and ultimately for PDP to retain power in the S/W especially Oyo State!The same police shouting that he's gonna be arrested have told INEC to provide them with documentation?
What? Yea documentation-the same CP of the ignoble NPF provided men to help beat and maim people last year during impeachment proceedings!Right now Adedibu's thugs and hench men have turned the House of Assembly into an amala and gbegiri joint-they with police collaboration have frustrated any attempt of those legislators loyal to Ladoja to sit for business!Now tell me is this the same person they want to arrest now?Their friend and confidant?Please. until God says enough then Adedibu the menace would keep doing what he knows best-courting trouble for progressive forces of change
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by philips975(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2007
[b]The manner of leaders we have in Nigeria nay PDP makes things very confusing. Why the noise about the 6 INEC machines found in Adedibu's house? Is his house not an Annex of the Presidency in the Southwest while Chris Uba's is for the Southeast? Besides, is Adedibu's residence not the official Zonal headquarters of INEC? Why was an unsigned letter declaring the seats of 12-pro Ladoja lawmakers vacant eventually unheld by INEC headquarters but for High Court's pronouncements against such move? " I think the whole nonsense is finding just 6 INEC machines in "INEC Molete administrative office, so what is the noise about?"

Finally, IGP Sunday Ehindero ordered personal investigation of the case by the CP Oyo State Command. Are these not the law enforcement authority giving the Adedibu the immunity and impunity to do and undo in Oyo State?

All these hypocrisy from the presidency who has labelled Adedibu as sacred cow should be stopped else the seemingly strange occurence has just begun![/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by dayokanu(m): 7:44am On Jan 26, 2007
If you ask OBJ or the police they would tell you The machine were found in Adedibu's house not in Adedibu's pocket so you can prosecute Adedibu's house but not Adedibu himself .
Who is deceiving who
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Tobiegal(f): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2007
cheesy at least we al agree that Dibu is a thief, jst like al god-fathers in dis country. wetin we go do now? undecided
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by soulpatrol(f): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2007
i sha know that one day that man will get what he deserves. God aint just looking at him for nothing. bad deeds never go unpunished. Oyo state needs clean hands to rule it in order to move forward, those old useless, money quenching uneducated fools that have been ruling that state for years have done enough damage. its time for a fresh start. that state has too much potential and is being held back. Oyo people need to stop being ignorant and supporting the likes of Adedibu. he only uses people to get to what he wants. rise up!
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by chidichris(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2007
we only need God at this present time as only his intervention will save us from the shame of our present time.
what we have today in Nigeria is the same as that of the archival ages when it was believed that " Might is Just".
it is our case today. the poor are now where close to justice with almost everything going back to 20 years with adverstisements of reforms only heard and seen on our TVS and RADIOS.
in an improving economy as they claiming, one will be able to compare the price of rice, garri, beans, petrolium houses as at 1998 and today. we will be able to compare the availability of petrolium products, electricity, health care and other basic human needs between 98 and now. one will be able to say or remember the conditions of our roads before this administration and now. we should be able to analyse the security system in the country before 1999 and now. it is only a compare and contrast on the few mentioned issues and others that one will be able to ascertain where we are heading to.
reforms in our banks will not be at its best when there is no electricity. servicing of foriegn debts will not be the best in a society where 90% of the population hardly eat two times a day.
a society that has made evil to be seen as good. a society that give award to people who confess to rigging elections.
a society where a man wakes up to be a billonaire without querries as long as he is working to for right people.
a society where selected justice is the order of the day. a society where rigging is a proffession. a society where rullers are selected instead of elected.
OBJ can't or couldn't have done better with the means of his selection. we will wake up one day to hear that Adedibu has been appointed the new INEC chairman since he has started keeping the machines.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by kellon: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2007
Good news, Ribadu is harrasing Adedibu and Akala. Let wait and see.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Akolawole(m): 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2007
kitaun:

Nice points jare! Why do we fail to realise this man Adedibu would remain untouchable until his demise which i know might be soon and gory?? For now he seems to be losing hold of the state but y'all tell me, aren't the Oyo elite especially the academia to blame for allowing 'Dibu to ride shod them these donkey years??

Thanks Kitaun.

Why are they sleeping?

For the second time on this forum, i think, i will have to share what i knew about this man since 1981.

He is not that powerful as all these Lagosians and Westerners think but he has money, spend money and uses Thugs.

@Loverbwouy

Adedibu is a regular visitor to London.
He stays in a Hilton hotel.
I can tell you when he is in town so that you can do anything you want for him.

Not even UK Immigration can handle him[ please dont ask me the full gist grin]
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by mrpataki(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2007
Adedibu the Amala man!
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by lewa(m): 3:21am On Feb 02, 2007
For now he seems to be losing hold of the state but y'all tell me, aren't the Oyo elite especially the academia to blame for allowing 'Dibu to ride shod them these donkey years??
Point of information-the academia in Ibadan and by extension Oyo State have no business with gbegiri and amala politicking!They are poorly re numerated,pensions not regular and have students and their work cut out for them. Rather, it's the parasitic political elite in connivance with Molete that have made a nuisance of Oyo State politics with OBJ as puppet master,script writer,cast director and producer!This should be noted with the array of bus conductors, touts, bus drivers, hooligans, misfits and street urchins that owe their existence to Adedibu!
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by illiest(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2007
u guys said the in ec officials were not enough Adedibu has given us a helping hand by registring more people in

his bedroom,this guy needs an award,the same thing happened in the north when big men there counted

cows,goats and chicken thats y the north has a very high population, 9ja na wa, The colonial masters

should please come back and take over,MONGO PARK''S son should still be alive,or Lord Lugard, some one

should please contact them. b4 its too late ,
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by chidichris(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2007
illiest, i want to die laughing but i suddenly stopped to think of it. u are right, he is a patrotic nigerian and needs award for vuluntarily giving his house for this purpose. afterall chris Uba was made to be a member board of trusttee of pdp for rigging and confessing to rigging the gubernitorial elections in anambra state so why won't pdp honour this member who gave his house for national services.
with such people with/for obj how does one expect a miracle?
just look at such lists as Tonny annenih, Bode Goerge, Borishade, Chris Uba, Andy Uba, Mantu, and the fat Adedibu what will one say when these are the movers and shakers of our nation. what a shame? we were in a haste to let the white men out of our lives hence jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.
in another thread, i said if the whites ruling and cheating the black is apertheid, and the blacks rulling and cheating fellow blacks is politics, then apertheid is prefferable.
what we need is a serious prayer for God's intervention and an urgent one so that the citizens of a blessed country will enjoy the good things God has given to us.
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by omoatere(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2007
you guys are funny
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by 9ja4eva: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2007
The guy shld be properly dealt with.What kind of lawless Country is Nigeria sef?Abi Adedibu get immunity again.Thank God for Nuhu Ribadu
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by Iwalewa: 2:21am On Feb 04, 2007
its my conviction that this man needs serious counselling and prayers or how can we rationalise this old mans attitude to life at this stage of his life , or what sort of legacy is he bent on leaving for the younger generation, its only a matter of time before he overeaches himself
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by BigB11(m): 4:00am On Feb 04, 2007
Could someone ask EFCC why this man (OBJ's Ibadan corner stone) is still walking freely all around Ibadan?
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by McKren(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2007
how focused is that??/

EFCC in a topic that has to do with INEC and Adedibu. grin
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by 9ja4eva: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2007
Looks like EFCC and Dibu r pals cos dey r nt picking him up.The list Ribadu released sef doesnt have Akala's name.Is Ribadu really working for Obj or my thinking is nt jst fair?
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by chidichris(m): 7:20am On Feb 15, 2007
the latest information is showing that police and inec are busy throwing accusations to each other on whose area of jurisdiction to arrest adedibu( inec or police).
unfortunately, police has arrested about six people for questioning over the machines.
what a funny place and someone will stand up and tell us obj is not less than a beast.
where is the moral or this administration if chris uba could hold anambra to ransome for months without fear and was later promoted to the member board of trustees in pdp while the brother(Andy uba) was involved in a case involving th smuggle of us$170,000.00 and was com[pensated with the pdp flag bearer in anambra.
it is obvious here that nothing good can come out of babylon
Re: INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House by 9ja4eva: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2007
Na wa oh.So Adedibu is bigger than the police.What a mess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Is Performing Well {pics Incl} / Nigeria Saves N4.2trn On Manufactured-Goods Importation In 2012 - Aganga / Southwest States Begin Exploration Of Solid Minerals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.