Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,156 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME (1397 Views)

JAMB Holds Mock UTME Exams Tomorrow / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Top 15 Lucrative Courses Jambites Should Select In 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME by postumead: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2017
You must have known by now that for the
first time, there will be a mock JAMB
examination scheduled to hold on Saturday,
8th April, 2017.

In as much the mock exam is
entirely optional, we, at we think it
will be expedient for all UTME candidates to
participate in the upcoming exercise for some
reasons.

JAMB examination board has introduced an
“Eight Key” Device For 2017 CBT Exams. This
device has never been used before for UTME,
meaning you could have some difficulty or
“phobia” before getting acquainted to the new
device. But with the upcoming mock exams,
you will definitely get a feeling of the device
and learn how to use it for your exams.

This will save you valuable time and stress on the
main examination day.

Secondly, the mock exam will enable you
have a feeling of what JAMB UTME can look
like especially if you’ve never written it
before.

Remember the mock exam has
nothing to do with your UTME score, so, you
have absolutely nothing to loose even you fail
all the questions. So you should try it so you
can have a feeling of what the exam will be
like.

Lastly, the mock exam will boost your
confidence on exam day. This is true because,
writing the mock exam means you will see
and solve some UTME questions, this will
ultimately make you know what JAMB can
offer in terms of exam questions.

You’ve also
seen the new exam device that will be used
for the exam, so you have nothing to fear.
While some others will have the “fear of the
unknown” you will be boosted by the
“confidence of the known.”

We Wish all JAMB aspirants success in the
coming Exam.

SEE HOW YOU CAN SC0R3 AB0VE 270 IN THIS 2017 JAMB CBT EXAM
Re: See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
okay so how and where will it take place
Re: See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME by Dunsin89(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
JAMB-UTME 2017 Registration tips, area of concentration, new marking scheme, career advice, and other enquiries all FREE call 08037737245. I will be glad to help you.
Wanna know the easiest and the best university to study Medicine with the new admission system, check here https://www.nairaland.com/3678596
Re: See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME by postumead: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2017
mina16:
okay so how and where will it take place

which state are u presently
Re: See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=postumead post=55214910]
which state are u presently[/quote Rivers
Re: See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME by dchoosing(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2017
I av done my registration, pls aw will I know wen to seat for the mock and were to write the mock
Re: See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Please, do you know if it is possible for a candidate to write the mock in a different state other than the one where he will write the main it means exam?
Re: See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME by postumead: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
pmat:
Please, do you know if it is possible for a candidate to write the mock in a different state other than the one where he will write the main it means exam?

its very possible

1 Like

Re: See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=postumead post=55227042]

its very possible[/quote ] .Thanks for the response.
Re: See 3 Solid Reasons Why All Jambites Should Write 2017 Mock UTME by postumead: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
you welcome

(1) (Reply)

2017 UTME Not Difficult As Feared / I'm A Born Teacher, But I May Ruin Any School That Employs Me / Olabisi Onabanjo University Aspirants Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.