Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 (1069 Views)

Saleem Rufai: First Person To Graduate With First Class In Business Admin, UDUS / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
I'm a final year student of renowned University. We will be resuming the second semester a week or two weeks time. As at 300 level 2nd semester, my CGPA was 3.4.Thank Goodness, last semester exams were good though no results yet. So I need graduates to kindly give me some hints in achieving my dream.

*Modified*

I made it at last
Was wrong the CGPA was 3.53 as at 2nd semester 300 level (though I didn't know until when I collected my spreadsheet in the 2nd semester 400l)
Re: Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 by Nchabuomo: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
lucrownt:
I'm a final year student of renowned University. We will be resuming the second semester a week or two weeks time. As at 300 level 2nd semester, my CGPA was 3.4.Thank Goodness, last semester exams were good though no results yet. So I need graduates to kindly give me some hints in achieving my dream.
cc Seun
Lalasticlala
Well it's gonna be VERY hard but not impossible. You didn't say the CGPA mechanism your University uses. In some schools final year is 50% or more. But even at that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE. You have to read like your life depends on it and pray like you haven't read.
So in the end whatever happens you would proudly say you did your best.
Personally after my First year my GPA was about 2.7....But through hard work and God's grace.. I graduated with a second class upper degree.
Just do your best, pray and Read Read Read! Leave all oringo! Leave woman... Focus emotionally.... then shot for the stars . Even if you don't land were you desire at least you can proudly say you did your best.
Then try and see last semesters result as soon as possible as it would help you now what you are gunning for.
Re: Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Well it's gonna be VERY hard but not impossible. You didn't say the CGPA mechanism your University uses. In some schools final year is 50% or more. But even at that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE. You have to read like your life depends on it and pray like you haven't read.
Personally after my First year my GPA was about 2.7....But through hard work and God's grace.. I graduated with a second class upper degree.
Just do your best, pray and Read Read Read! Leave all oringo! Leave woman... Focus emotionally.... then shot for the stars . Even if you don't land were you desire at least you can proudly say you did your best.
Then try and see last semesters result as soon as possible as it would help you now what you are gunning for.
Thanks in a million.. The final year results are not normally revealed to students..
Re: Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 by Nchabuomo: 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
lucrownt:
Thanks in a million.. The final year results are not normally revealed to students..
Yes I'm aware....that's why I said try and see.
Re: Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 01, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Baba thanks for this wonderful and life changing advice. Finally I made it, I came out with my desired class of degree. All thanks to God and you

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 by Nchabuomo: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2017
lucrownt:
Baba thanks for this wonderful and life changing advice. Finally I made it, I came out with my desired class of degree. All thanks to God and you
Congratulations!!!!! Your good news gave me so much joy!!!! Keep pushing man.
Re: Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Congratulations!!!!! Your good news gave me so much joy!!!! Keep pushing man.
I will, if you won't mind lemme have your Whatsapp number
Re: Help!!! I Still Want To Graduate With 2.1 by Nchabuomo: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
lucrownt:
I will, if you won't mind lemme have your Whatsapp number
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Funai Past Questions / Gombe State Governor Establishes New University / How To Check Your Jamb Result, Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.