Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,603 members, 7,888,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:35 PM

BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House (4252 Views)

Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by Moving4: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
BBNaija Housemate, Efe Shared tears as his brother visits and talk to him in the house...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Gmu-cp4KI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by Sammypope4all(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Is he just meeting the brother??

*in AYs voice....warri, warri....u fall my hand.

Na him kind go cry for him wedding.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by youngest85(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
H
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by Moving4: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Is he just meeting the brother??
*in AYs voice....warri, warri....u fall my hand.
Na him kind go cry for him wedding.
SMH
Why u talk so?
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by subtlemee(f): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Drama queen

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by MrRichy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
so ? make we follow am cry
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by MJBOLT: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
see as he is crying like a woman
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by charlesazeh(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
#BOND... He reminded me of my university days when my parents visits me in school with my kid sisters then in my 100level mhen I dey cry oo once I sight them but I just told them to stop visiting me.. I understand why efe dey cry..efe must win o based on logistics.. lol

5 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by tribalistseun: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
Disappointed, how can you cry for seeing your brother after 9 weeks. Girls I understand. I don travel for 8 years come back see my family I no cry.
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by charlesazeh(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
tribalistseun:
Disappointed, how can you cry for seeing your brother after 9 weeks. Girls I understand. I don travel for 8 years come back see my family I no cry.

you are right but we are all different when it comes to being emotional... believe he might have no reason for those tears if you ask him but just seeing his brother in another country with him and maybe he is unaware of his visit...just saying sha
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by tribalistseun: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
charlesazeh:

you are right but we are all different when it comes to being emotional... believe he might have no reason for those tears if you ask him but just seeing his brother in another country with him and maybe he is unaware of his visit...just saying sha
so if my brother come meet me for US after 8 years I go begin cry. I chop onions?

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by charlesazeh(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
tribalistseun:
so if my brother come meet me for US after 8 years I go begin cry. I chop onions?

lol na e make I say we different for emotion mata.... girl fit lock up for u n u no go cry but e fit happen to another person he go hang himself
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by DavidEsq(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
charlesazeh:

Ur own brother come visit u, u dey cry ni! Efe na mumu. So na dis format e wan use abi? Chai! Where on earth wld u c a warri boy crying in dis circumstance? At this juncture, I can officially declare Efe as a non-warri boy. Wr u don c snake dey born short pikin? Dat he even resorted to dis dramatic approach only confirms say d guy no get warri format at all. Nor be by funny naim b warri. Na d format wey men no go fit just copy. As a safi guy, I hol ground sha.
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by rattlesnake(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
hes a jobless modafuka
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by DavidEsq(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
tribalistseun:

grin
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by charlesazeh(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
DavidEsq:

Ur own brother come visit u, u dey cry ni! Efe na mumu. So na dis format e wan use abi? Chai! Where on earth wld u c a warri boy crying in dis circumstance? At this juncture, I can officially declare Efe as a non-warri boy. Wr u don c snake dey born short pikin? Dat he even resorted to dis dramatic approach only confirms say d guy no get warri format at all. Nor be by funny naim b warri. Na d format wey men no go fit just copy. As a safi guy, I hol ground sha.

Abi o!! As warri guy wen u be na u fit talk am.. I no be wafi so I no fit talk..
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by Ishilove: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2017
He was actually having an alcohol induced emotional breakdown
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by ohisola1(f): 2:02am On Apr 02, 2017
what you guys fail to understand is this. this is completely diff from your bro/ sis paying you a visit after a long while

they have been secluded for over two months with NO CONTACT whatsoever with the outside world let alone family, but all of a sudden you see ur loved one in a different country, live speaking to you about something, telling you how big and popular you are, and you are completely unable to do anything, ask questions even so much as touch the person.

mehnnn those of you criticising them, will do worse.

5 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by Vhicthorade(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2017
Shared tears? shocked With what, keg or bottle?
You guys will not kill me

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by Moving4: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nothing still do am... He is filled with too much JOY dats y...
Re: BBNAIJA: Efe Cries As His Brother Visits The House by Jodha(f): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mofos would not understand that EFE is shading "tears of joy".." tears of love".. "tears of appreciation".. Only the street would understand that..

Vote for the voice of the streets... Based on logistics.. EFE all the way..

(1) (Reply)

PICS : DAVIDO AND HIS 400 MILLION NAIRA WORTH OF CARS / Justin Bieber Shows Off His Bro, Tony Bieber On Ig(pics) / The 2 Other Stunning Dangote’s Daughters; Halima And Mariya Dangote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.