Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,826 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth (15349 Views)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth by dynicks(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2017
bros pass me ur number make i follow u dey add up small small....this life ehhh
dealslip:

Are you based in Lagos? Call me on 08034871653
Re: A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth by dynicks(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
bros pass me ur contact make i reach u abeg....
Stanweezy:
Some will say go for teaching Job for the main time... I tell you, I for instance has applied severally for teaching Jobs but it beat my imagination that they only employ females mostly.... As for having skills... I'm good in electrical repairs and construction...but you know as the work dey be...it comes once in a while... Then doing business i have knowledge of electrical parts but no capital to start up the business... So the only thing that fetch me money is if some one called me to do electrical wiring for him which comes once in blue moon... So bet9ja is the only way i make my money weekly... Mind you I'm a B.Eng holder Elect/Elect Engineering 2.2 CGPA 3.32
Re: A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth by rinzylee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
Rubyventures:

Well done keep it up. To a lot of Nigerian Graduates this is demeaning to them. Goodluck with your hustles.

Thank you Sir
Re: A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth by mctowel01: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2017

Re: A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth by Welcomme: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2017
rinzylee:
Say No to Pity Party....
I finished from medical school 2011, my internship 2013, served 2014-july 2015. Saw the state of unemployment in the country and since I ve got no funds for private practise, I moved into Charcoal business. I didn't start out Big, am not yet big, I started making 10,20,50k from acting as a middle Man,
Right now am so close to my own international contract.

I am Igbo, I don't speak Hausa nor Yoruba, but I am living in one of the villages in kwara State.

Bro you have more advantage..... Please PM some can talk. Maybe after your coaching experience with one of us here as promised you.

Just know that Pity party won't help you.... Nobody owes you anything in life after basic education.
Bro pls how can I can I contact u...Here is my email Adewalep4@gmail.com..I will be very happy If u can send me your number
Re: A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth by rinzylee(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Welcomme:
Bro pls how can I can I contact u...Here is my email Adewalep4@gmail.com..I will be very happy If u can send me your number

Sent you a mail already.
Re: A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth by boreholeexpert(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
enshi:
After making a distinction in national diploma computer engineering from a federal polytechnic the future looked as bright as laser Light..
With much enthusiasm and believe i proceeded to apply for direct entry into one of the Universities of science and technology to also pursue a degree in engineering..
As a result of the delay in the University admission process that year i couldnt wait till i was enlisted for the degree program so i applied to further with my higher national diploma in my former school. The Hnd admission came without delay and luckyly for me the admission with the University also came along and believe me i took both as a challenge and went through them successfuly..

Due to the gap between the two admissions i was able to run them concurrently. At This point no youth in nigeria could be assured of a brighter future than i was..

Again i made a distinction in higher national diploma and a second class upper in my B. Eng... All in computer engineering.

Mobilization for NYSC came through first at the polytechnic so i served with my hnd and with a distinction i was posted to a federal university... What other assurance do i need for a brighter future ahead...

DAYS OF AGONY

with a month to the end of my service year i already had my CV, cover letter and i was prepared to go out and showcase my abilities.
April 14th 2016 i was so happy to drop the khaki and the jungle boot and with a happy heart i headed home..

Firstly i started with the online applications and after some months i started submitting hard copies from company to company..

After six months my family started showing signs of being human after all and i tell you this is the quickest invitation To depression.. In two weeks from now, it would have been a year sadness, dashed hope and ofcourse loneliness.

To cut story short i am beginning to think that education, sound result, qualifications, and the promise of a better future via academics is just a mere mirage..

This days i find it difficult to let people know i am a graduate... They get to find out them selves later and the sorry face they put up is a killer to my self confidence

Borrowing airtime from mtn, cutting my hair twice a month, trekking has become the Best means of transportation, laughter has become ostentatious, the worst is i no longer attend church services cos my regular appearance in same clothes is making Me an officer...

I need help but hey suicide has never been an option and would never be... I know it wont be like this forever but who knows where the help can come from.... I speak english Yoruba and igbo fleuntly... And i dont mind relocation as i am available for Immediate consideration

everyone
a hello new tutorials named SUCCESS TUTORIALS located at ijaye ojoro alimosho local government in lagos state is in need of part-time teachers for the following subjects

economics
accounting
commerce
literature in english
government
mathematics
english language
physics

NB:every applicant most hold at least an ND and must have at least a year teaching experience
How to apply:send a copy of your CV to ayodeletola76@gmail.com or call 08150944658
Re: A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth by ccollins(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2017
antontech:
Many people will always condemn ponzi schemes, but i hv been surviving with ponzi schemes for one full year now. I give my people money monthly with 7 figures in my cooperate account. Am still looking for job to raise more money to start a phone and accessories shop.

My dear, take heart and come online. It can still put good food on ur table.
please bro,which of the ponzi scheme is still working?

Should I Accept This Job Offer? / NAVY DSSC: How Tough Is The Training / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74