Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! (727 Views)

Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / After S3x Pics! Miss Ur D!ck, More Of Ur D!ck For My P*ssy Boo Boo / When You Beg For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by LadiesChase(f): 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Welcome One.. Welcome All

Let me State this before we begin atall.. I'm gon' be blunt as fvck throughout my Stay on this Forum...

I wanna transform a whole lotta guys into the "BEST VERSION OF THEMSELVES" ... SAY NO TO PICKUP LINES ..

So each thread basically is like a CLASS.. i teach, take notes(writing is very important) and the major ingredient being "ACTION" . You take Action based on what u learn here...

+L.Chase+
Re: Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by dingbang(m): 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
cool I regard u
Re: Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by LadiesChase(f): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
For this Particular Class, I'd be teaching majorly about the different types of Girls (Categorized by Not by me but i agree with it) we have before going into the the very first technique u need to learn.. The "Push and Pull" Technique

+LChase+
Re: Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by pennytrate: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2017
● ● ● ● ●

1 Like

Re: Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by kiddoiLL(m): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2017
ok o

Re: Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by LadiesChase(f): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2017
There are 4 Categories Basically

P.S : For those of you using Free Basics on NL you're on your own if you can't see the pictures attached because I'd be doing a few picture uploading

Re: Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by Epositive(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2017
interesting.... smiley
Re: Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by LadiesChase(f): 12:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Now for Secure and Guarded, How to know she's Secure

I'd like to know those who are following before i continue

Re: Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by LadiesChase(f): 12:24am On Apr 02, 2017
HOW TO INTERACT WITH CATEGORY ONE

Seems to me like no one is interested...

Funny enough I'm happy about that because it's still a WIN-WIN situation for me smiley

Re: Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by destinysaid(m): 1:09am On Apr 02, 2017
Bro I'm more concerned with where u get ur pixs from, like, what eBook is that
Re: Make These Ladies Beg For Your Time & Prolly Give Them The Gift Of Ur D Later! by gunpoint(m): 1:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmmm...
So far

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Beauty of good Look / ....what Do You Call This Type Of Relationship...?? / How To Make Sex Like A Pro 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.