Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,995 members, 7,933,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:11 AM

Distributors Of RUZU Herbal Bitters Needed In All Part Of Abuja (FCT)! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Distributors Of RUZU Herbal Bitters Needed In All Part Of Abuja (FCT)! (1417 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters - For Weak Erection, Vaginal Discharge & Gonorrhea / Ruzu Herbal Tea / Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Of RUZU Herbal Bitters Needed In All Part Of Abuja (FCT)! by Alexshop: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2017
If You Are In Abuja (FCT)Then,This Business opportunity Is For You!
    Distributors Of RUZU HERBAL BITTERS needed in all part of Abuja and i will show you the power of retailing and you can make million between 3-6 months
    Free banners for advertisement on me.
    Call me or inbox me 08 — show phone
    Check if u have anybody suffering from the this ailments then your business have a new possibility! 1.Weak Erection
    2.Typhoid and Malaria
    3.Vaginal Discharge
    4.Menstruation anomalies
    5.High Blood Pressure
    6.Waist, Back and Joint Pains
    7.Fibroid
    8.Infertility (Male and Female)
    9.Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    10.Syphilis
    11.Pile
    12.Obesity/Stomach Troubles
    13.Detoxifies the Kidneys and

Re: Distributors Of RUZU Herbal Bitters Needed In All Part Of Abuja (FCT)! by BrightAhiah(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2017
are they certified by NAFDAC

meanwhile I'd hv loved to apply but ma location is directing me to Owerri, Imo state
Re: Distributors Of RUZU Herbal Bitters Needed In All Part Of Abuja (FCT)! by Alexshop: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
very approved by NAFDAC NO:A7-1102L and it being sold in usa ,Italy, Ghana,France,and south African.
yes you can be a distributors from any state,call /WhatsApp 08136867741

(1) (Reply)

Osole Owo Laa Tii Aa Fii Gbee Ilee Aye Nii Irorun / Nutrition: Its Impact On National Education & Healthy Growth / Cure For Fed Rashes On Babies(called Illa In Yoruba Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.