Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Work In A Cafe Need U Guys To Helepi Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Work In A Cafe Need U Guys To Helepi Me (725 Views)

10 Acts That Lead Some Young Guys To Early Grave / Please I Need U 2 Vote For Me In The Ongoing Nigerian Empowerment Contest. / Why Pay For A Cafe Timer? Get Epro Cafe Timer Free [enterprise Editions] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Work In A Cafe Need U Guys To Helepi Me by froggie(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2007
U see i work in an environment where this yahoo guys dey always dey come work wella if u know what i mean, am sure there sure there are some of them in here, i hail una grin, make una no worry i no bi efcc agent n my lipsrsealed so lets leave that 4 tht.

I actually work in a cafe and need ideas on what u think i can do as a routine activity that will be of good to me.

thanks,

Froggie G,
Re: I Work In A Cafe Need U Guys To Helepi Me by fx024u(m): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2007
since u have access to steady use of the internet, why don't u get an online bizz that will fetch you steady cash flow. you can mail me fo tips, i'll be glad to help. felixmails22@yahoo.com.
Since i joined naira land i have found many ways to make money online and to think i bumped into this site by accident.
Re: I Work In A Cafe Need U Guys To Helepi Me by otuonye(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2007
Froggie,

I got interested in your topic just because of one point you made a hint at. The point is that you are surrounded in an environment of fraudsters [419 kingpins]. You see, it is very easy to be drawn away by these people especially now that you are in their environment.

But hey! there is no real benefit in such activities. I was once in your shoes when I worked as a Computer Instructor [in an organization where they had a cafe too]. I got to know what these boys were doing. But I asked myself a question:

Is there a justifiable reason to defraud my fellow citizens or [worse yet] nationals of other countries of the monies they earned so hard because I do not have much?

How will my conscience react to this [that is, if you have one]?

The endpoint is that there is not a good reason to involve yourself in that kind of work. It is dirty and messy. Be satisfied with the little you are being paid and source for better ideas to make money in a clean way.

Jojo
Re: I Work In A Cafe Need U Guys To Helepi Me by agnesoseka: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2007
correct citizen.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React? / Corporeal A New Fund Manager In Ibadan / Say Hi To Me, Someone Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.