Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? (863 Views)

AUDU OGBEH; UNFIT, TOO OLD & NOT A TECHNOCRAT? / Ministerial Nominee List: Who Is A Technocrat? / Soldiers Treat A Civilian Like An Animal In Nasarawa State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by nacom2(f): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2009
Honestly i begin to wonder deep down and ask myself this question and even try to ask my fellow Nigerian students at Robert Gordon Uni.

Its really sad to see how people change over time or practically lived a lie.

Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by SEFAGO(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2009
she was a thief- money corrupts people
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by nacom2(f): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2009
SEFAGO:

she was a thief- money corrupts people

Does that mean that she is no longer a thief ?
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by tundewoods(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2010
Well i think she is both undecided
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by onyengbu1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2010
Nigerians and this 'thief' mentality sef.
Any politician we dont agree with is a thief.
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by tundewoods(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2010
onye_ngbu:

Nigerians and this 'thief' mentality sef.
Any politician we dont agree with is a thief.

undecided
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by Choco5: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2010
So quick to turn on someone we loved. Why?
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by samorijack(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2010
Dora Akunyili is as crooked as they come. She's a theif and a liar a shameless liar.
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by danexd(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2010
I have a lot of respect for Dora but she has been disappointing recently, embarassed
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by texazzpete(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2010
Choco5:

So quick to turn on someone we loved. Why?

what the hell do you mean 'quick'? We gave her a chance. And despite what you think, respect is earned.

You should be asking why this woman was so quick to turn her back on the principles we thought she had while we idolized her.
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by otokx(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2010
She is a political animal in disguise.
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by namski(m): 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
My honest answer - she is daft or has become one over the years. What a shame!!!

She is obviously power drunk, else why should she accept to be infomation minister when she knows she can never perform at the post. Mrs Re-brander that could publicly come out to justify spending N7bn in building whatever for the VP residency.
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by Lagosboy: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2010
She is both.From the day she accepted to be the mouth piece of this govt i knew her popularity was on the verge of a steep decline . About 1 year or less she hyas indeed proved us right.
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by namski(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2010
Wait o!!! What am I seeing in that posted picture - NTA HD. Hahaha, I laugh. HD my foot. when they have not been able to broadcast decent analogue signals to reach every part of Nigeria clearly. Who even tells them that HD is what Nigerians require of NTA. Dora Akunyili - mchhhhh (long hiss).
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by mamagee3(f): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2010
She's both but does that help our country? undecided
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by seyi11111: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2010
I KNOW THAT DORA WILL BE NOBODY AFTER THE TENURE OF YARADUA THEY WILL STILL USELESS HER THE WAY THEY DO TO TAFA BALOGUN,
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by Choco5: 1:17am On Jan 04, 2010
oh my oh my how we rush to destroy someone you idolized
hmmmmm i smell sycophants
Re: Was Dora Akunyili Ever A Technocrat Or A Political Animal In Disguise ? by Kobojunkie: 7:13am On Jan 04, 2010
Choco5:

oh my oh my how we rush to destroy someone you idolized
hmmmmm i smell sycophants

Maybe the problem is with our need to IDOLIZE people before they even PROVE they are who we THINK they are?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Leaders, U.S. And The Umar Abdul Mutallabs Of This World / Little Bee: A Novel About Nigeria. / 2011: IBB/Jonathan Vs Buhari/Ken Nnamani(or Anyim Pius Anyim)? Who Wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.