Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent (62318 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by uviesa(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
We Nigerians self
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:

I saw him 4rm my apartment coz I stay in a storey building

Please any police man on this forum we have a witness. He claimed he saw this guy's murder the jumia guy. Please invite him to the station to narrate his own storey thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by karimusaa: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Just look at her!

1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Bgorgeous: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Correction it's not even an iPhone 6 or 7 they ordered for two infinix phones ooo. That's what they killed a man fir

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
MurderX:
Dont be too quick to judge. She might not have known what the BF was up to.
For the BF he seems surely guilty.

She must have known the guy was evil
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by kagho18: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Some people are rili wicked o, just cox of ordinary iphone7 they killed a man
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Gkemz: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
The pretty lady but wicked at heart and her wicked boyfriend will rot in cell for the rest of their lives just because of iphone 7. The guilt will continue to hurt her even inside her cell.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by profbabatunde: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Acetyl(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
slay queens don too cause problems these days.
I don't know what Buhari has done about it
What's the correlation between slay queens and Buhari? Don't seem to understand you please. Can you please elaborate...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Mrjo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:

hw and why did they kill the man?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Acetyl(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
nickxtra:
What is a 'slay queen'?
'slay queen' is now a slang rather than the real meaning,don't get it twisted. I understand more...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by flyforall: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by godson4u79(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
For coming online to say that you saw them alone my brother, you can spend 7yrs on the prison oo as evidence.. my brother be careful what you type on the internet.. na Nija we dey. Anytin can happen

youngest85:

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by driand(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Flatinoes...
Checked out.
we the flattinoes from across the Niger disown the heartless bitching_bucket, we dash the people of asaba or Rivers state angry
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by misssexy4u(f): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
She is innocent
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by jimb(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
jieta:
nai that guy with small prick nai dey lash this gal.

na the state wey d guy dey na im make d prick be like that guy..

try check am when en don drink alomo , u no go recognise am again
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Pain(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
2shur:
I say all gals in naija are ugly.
Wtf.
U go see them for ig,facebook,badoo..dem for don over edit dia pixs ..change color.change background..paint here and there.
Geez.
Fucking ugly irritating piece of shit.
See as she bend leg like who trailer bash.
Al these useless opos
Dem go dey form soft always
Meanwhile dem be confirm apako and omila.
God punish una papa.
Abeh waste them.
Waste them.
If they survive it again.waste them instantly

Bastards.
Dey use other ppl stolen gadget they pose.
If you are poor.
U remain poor bich.
See how ugly she is
So fucking ugly smellos
See disgusting images of wtf is dat carrot breast.
Buh for her edited pix..she deu wan be like angel.
They shud ban make up
I dare u bastards beavily make up bastardized i cannot do without makeup on my ugly face gals.
If they ban use of make up.
Women wud only come oir when there is no light.
Geez
And to the ugliest ones bleaching again
Wtf

I beg to be corrected. In al my travels, Nigerian girls are about the ugliest on earth, save South Sudan

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by 1daboi: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
TinaAnita:
What if the girl knows nothing about the guy's shaddy deals? Just wondering how such an innocent looking girl could possibly connive with her bf to snuff the life out of someone?
speak about yourself alone my dear.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by TinaAnita(f): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Klinee:
You again! why do like protecting girls whenever they are involved in a crime with boys?

Since when did it become a crime to ask questions or think outside the box? Na wah for you
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZAWs:
This matter is a very serious one .
Even the second guy that is speaking grammar has a very huge case here too.
A friend of mine was arrested for a crime he knew nothing about. Just that they sold a stolen phone(from a kidnapped victim) in his shop which was unknown to him, that's what eventually brought him a huge trouble he never expected.
Settlement wasn't an option then.
And he paid heavily for it.
Not to talk of a murder case as this one.

Please let's becareful of the people we deal with.
Very important.

Where do you think all these uk used phones come from?

Your friend was turning a blind eye is all.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by babseg(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
buchilino:

WAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION R U ASKING.

No nah jamb question
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Acetyl:
What's the correlation between slay queens and Buhari? Don't seem to understand you please. Can you please elaborate...
because you're obviously a kid.

Go and sleep boy cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pain:

I beg to be corrected. In al my travels, Nigerian girls are about the ugliest on earth, save South Sudan
you don't need to beg to be corrected.
You and 2shur just said the plain truth jhoor.
Blame those morons who give them likes on Facebook

Cc goingape
Goingape1

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by justmenoni: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
WANNABES
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
2shur:
I say all gals in naija are ugly.
Wtf.
U go see them for ig,facebook,badoo..dem for don over edit dia pixs ..change color.change background..paint here and there.
Geez.
Fucking ugly irritating piece of shit.
See as she bend leg like who trailer bash.
Al these useless opos
Dem go dey form soft always
Meanwhile dem be confirm apako and omila.
God punish una papa.
Abeh waste them.
Waste them.
If they survive it again.waste them instantly

Bastards.
Dey use other ppl stolen gadget they pose.
If you are poor.
U remain poor bich.
See how ugly she is
So fucking ugly smellos
See disgusting images of wtf is dat carrot breast.
Buh for her edited pix..she deu wan be like angel.
They shud ban make up
I dare u bastards beavily make up bastardized i cannot do without makeup on my ugly face gals.
If they ban use of make up.
Women wud only come oir when there is no light.
Geez
And to the ugliest ones bleaching again
Wtf
you just nailed it bro
Cc goingape
Goingape1

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Facebookers don troll all her pictures on Facebook finish.

There's no pic of her they've not lambasted.

Evil that men do...
them no dey dull ni. Same thing happened when they flooded lieutenant Kal's Facebook timelines wit curses for killing his fellow military girlfriend

By the way wetin be this girl facebook name mah follow go lambast am.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Acetyl(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
because you're obviously a kid.
Go and sleep boy cheesy
You funny ,lol calling me kid...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
CHESTER48:

Please any police man on this forum we have a witness. He claimed he saw this guy's murder the jumia guy. Please invite him to the station to narrate his own storey thank you

I tell you. The guy mumu.

See as he go just carry him gutter mouth land himself for trouble
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by andyanders: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author= I CURSE THE DAY THE LIKE OF YOU & YOUR HEARTLESS BOYFRIEND WERE BORN. May you suffer the consequences of your actions & may the pains you have subjected the Family of the innocent Man YOU killed be replicated threefold in your life'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-one-of-suspects-who.html?m=1[/quote]

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
flyca:
Sorry, please I didn't follow the story. Why did they kill the guy? Rituals?
read am here https://www.nairaland.com/3707610/jumia-delivery-man-killed-port

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by macaranta(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
and some people would have been envying her not knowing what she was up to.

Be proud of what you have,no one knows the story behind the luxuries some people have
This moral lesson sums it up..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) / Nigerian Man Imprisoned For Attempting To Meet With 14-Year-Old Girl In UK (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.