Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,375 members, 7,884,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Can't Stop Laughing! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Can't Stop Laughing! (1713 Views)

Akpan And Oduma.. This Men Mumu No Get Part 2 (I Can't Stop Laughing) / So Funny I Can't Stop Laughing / Can't Stop Laughing Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stop Laughing! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tosyne2much,FILEBE,Bunmiano.......come and carry your wife o.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Which kind English be this nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by FILEBE(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sent u a pm. u didn't acknowledged . why? angry
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
FILEBE:

Sent u a pm. u didn't acknowledged . why? angry

I am sorry,my bf is on nairaland and he follows my comments.He saw our mentions ...you know the rest.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by FILEBE(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

I am sorry,my bf is on nairaland and he follows my comments.He saw our mentions ...you know the rest.

undecided your boyfriend should understand that i am a Bro and i don't prey on someone else's property. I gat mine too and i believe in Karma. So, reply your pm. You should as well let him acesss to your mail too.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by tk4rd: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

I am sorry,my bf is on nairaland and he follows my comments. He saw our mentions ...you know the rest.
You better consider having a new boyfriend if it happens that you do not do things you would naturally and happily want to do, just because you were trying not to get on his bad side.. A stalking partner is a disease.. Relationship is not a "police and thief " scenario, neither is it a prison situation.. Imagine someone reading all your comments and mentions, and even letting you know he did it.??
The only people that have powers over you are the people whom you gave the powers to be over you (whether knowingly or unknowingly), or people who the society gave powers to be over you by virtue of their position with respect to you..
Now, answer this..
What powers do a boyfriend have over his girlfriend.??

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
tk4rd:
You better consider having a new boyfriend if it happens that you do not do things you would naturally and happily want to do, just because you were trying not to get on his bad side.. A stalking partner is a disease.. Relationship is not a "police and thief " scenario, neither is it a prison situation.. Imagine someone reading all your comments and mentions, and even letting you know he did it.??
The only people that have powers over you are the people whom you gave the powers to be over you (whether knowingly or unknowingly), or people who the society gave powers to be over you by virtue of their position with respect to you..
Now, answer this..
What powers do a boyfriend have over his girlfriend.??

Okay.........thanks for your word of advice.I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by bunmiano: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
sexybbstar:

Unserious bae
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by Lsofdk(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

That won't be your response if it was true wink
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lsofdk:
That won't be your response if it was true wink

He is known here.so qe made it private ,so as not to attract attention and crumble the relationship.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by Lsofdk(m): 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:

He is known here.so qe made it private ,so as not to attract attention and crumble the relationship.
Okay, goodluck to you both
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing! by biodunjazz: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
sexybbstar:
babe you are just too sweet.. please send me your WhatsApp number for private conversation.. I want to talk to you..

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Python For Sale / HILARIOUS! South African Man Asks Why Bbnaija Always Outshines BBA… See Replies / Check Out These Hilarious Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.