Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,966 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Where Is Bisola From?????? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Bisola From?????? (1552 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Bisola From?????? by modestofynest(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
I was in Bayelsa on Tuesday to check on my house in school that was robbed lo and behold from the entrance of the state u will be inundated with poster of Bisola proudly bayelsan and I was perplexed mind u I recall vividly when Mr. IBU was in the house he asked each and every one of them their state of origin I recall hearing Bisola saying she's from Ogun state, so somebody should explain to me the missing link am not getting here, mind u in Port Harcourt where my parents stay there is no single notice of marvis the girl that is from eleme rivers state, mind u there are rumors that the governor is even dashing out money to people to vote her, my question now is who in Government is interested in Bisola matter abi Mr Governor dey Oil her

Re: Where Is Bisola From?????? by ayindejimmy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Does it matter? She's Nigerian and they like her - that's what matters

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amidst Marriages Crashing , Oritsefemi Shows Off Side Chick. / Rihanna Salutes Wizkid On His Record With Future / Nigerian-American Rapper, Wale Arrives In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.