Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:27 PM

30 Ways To Make Your Man Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 Ways To Make Your Man Happy (872 Views)

How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / How To Know Your Man Loves You / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Ways To Make Your Man Happy by oluwasma(f): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hi, i was just thinking then i decided to write this post just to encourage one or two persons. You might be thinking, ‘how do I spice up my relationship? ‘ (Pause) …….so i want to ask, when was the last time you did something special, i mean something out of the box to surprise your man? Yes we are all busy. I work 8am to 5pm everyday of the week and my weekend is for cleaning d house, Doing laundry, grocery shopping, making my hair so i dnt have time for all that says Ojuolape. But the truth is you still have to find time out of your very busy schedule to spice up your relationship. We dont want to be predictable so we can just do little things in our own little ways to make him happy. Here are few ways to make your man happy…….

Write him a love letter. Remember how we used to exchange love letter back in the days when there was no internet and phone. Do it again.

Listen actively. When your man expresses an opinion or a thought, pay attention. This shows you respect him and his views and nothing pleases a man more.

Say thank you with a smile. Appreciate your man when he does an odd job around the house, thank him like you really mean it. He will know that his help is not taken for granted and he will be happy to do more.

Prepare his favorite meal. After he returns home from work , surprise your man with his favorite dinner. He will not only be glad to have the food he likes best, but will appreciate the time and effort you put in preparing it.

Continue reading at.........https://seunsdigest./2017/04/02/30-ways-to-make-your-man-happy/

Re: 30 Ways To Make Your Man Happy by Thanos(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Only 1 way....that's bj

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Make Your Man Happy by JCBOY4LIFE: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Great!

1 Like

Re: 30 Ways To Make Your Man Happy by oluwasma(f): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
JCBOY4LIFE:
Great!
Thanks
Re: 30 Ways To Make Your Man Happy by oluwasma(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thanos:
Only 1 way....that's bj
hmmmmm
Re: 30 Ways To Make Your Man Happy by Hannysmilez(f): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Write a letter==He won't read it or I'd have to read to him. Cook his fave meal== He doesn't really dig food Plan a vacay==He won't go. Invite his fam==He'd call me aproco
nice points,just not for me

2 Likes

Re: 30 Ways To Make Your Man Happy by oluwasma(f): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Write a letter==He won't read it or I'd have to read to him.
Cook his fave meal== He doesn't really dig food
Plan a vacay==He won't go.
Invite his fam==He'd call me aproco

nice points,just not for me
Thanks for your comment. I am sure there are some other ways to please him or make him happy you are yet to discover. No man is rigid. You will be surprised that he can actually melt and be soft for you. You can try other ways like giving him massage after a stressful day at work, you can stick a love note on his car with just a sentence and watch out for his response. Its going to be positive I can assure you because the very tough man actually melt for a particular lady, that is the power of a woman. Kindly try other ways......hugs

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Should I Do / Don't Blam Men After Reading This(exclusively) / Have U Ever Wondered Why Arrogant People Are Arrogant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.