Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,939 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:45 PM

Predict The Manchester United Vs Everton Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Predict The Manchester United Vs Everton Match (592 Views)

EPL: Solskjaer Confirms Three Players That Will Miss Man United Vs Everton Match / Valencia's Goal Against Everton (match Day 5) / Manutd � Everton - Match Preview And Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict The Manchester United Vs Everton Match by HowWriter(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
On 4th of April, there is going to be a clash between Manchester United who is ranking 5th with 53pts on the premier leauge table and Everton who ranks 7th with 50pts.

So many has said that Man Untd. Will definitly win while others say it is Everton. And still some others has said its gonma be a draw.

But whatever the case, all I can makeout is that the match its really going to be a tough one-survival of the fittest.

Now who do you thing will win between the two clubs? Drop your comments including the predicted scores.

Note: This is just for fun. No reward is expected.

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Predict The Manchester United Vs Everton Match by Swegzfreak: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
I'll pass grin

Na money I dey find
Re: Predict The Manchester United Vs Everton Match by yorex2011: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Game will be drawn 1-1
Re: Predict The Manchester United Vs Everton Match by ekensi01: 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
well the tin is day i hav checked and see that man utd will trash everton because by that time up to 5 of their player will be back. the score will either be man u 1 v everton 0 or man u 3 v everton 1.
Re: Predict The Manchester United Vs Everton Match by Pavarotti: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
List out your preferred first 11 for the Super Eagles and win Airtime .... http://www.soccerassembly.com/forums/topic/name-your-super-eagles-1st-11/?loggedout=true
Re: Predict The Manchester United Vs Everton Match by somtookeke(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
b]Manchester United's predicted lineup to face Everton (photo)[/b]
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/manchester-united-predicted-lineup-to.html

SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko Fight / Machester United Reacts To Calabar Tragedy / At Last I Won #4000 Through Football Betting , Game Casted By Betmanaics.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.