Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,309 members, 7,971,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

Free Us Master Card - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Us Master Card (728 Views)

How To Get A Us Master Card / How To Get A Us Master Card / How To Get A Us Master Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Us Master Card by colyno: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2009
A US BASED COMPANY IS GIVEN AWAY FREE US MASTER CARD TO 10 LUCKY NIGERIANS ON OR BEFORE JANUARY 13, 2010.
THIS CARD CAN BE USED TO MAKE AND RECEIVE PAYMENT
IN ANY ATM IN NIGERIA.YOU ALSO HAVE THE CHANCE TO USE THIS
CARD TO EARN MONEY FROM THIS COMPANY AFFILIATE JOBS
NO RESTRICTIONS FOR NIGERIANS @ ALL

FOR MORE INFO CALL 08032394162

OR YOU CAN SIMPLY GO TO ANY BRANCH OF OCEANIC BANK TO
PAY JUST (2000 NAIRA) FOR THIS GOLDEN OPPOURTUNITY
REMEMBER ONLY IO LUCKY NIGERIANS CAN GET THIS FREE US MASTER CARD
CLOSING DATE IS JANUARY 13, 2010
I HAVE GOTTEN MINE ,SO HURRY NOW TO GET YOUR AND BREAK THAT JINKS OF
SUFFERING ONLINE.

ACCT NO=====

OCEANIC BANK PLC

NAME ======COLLINS .A .U
Re: Free Us Master Card by willyspace(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
Its like you don't understand the meaning of your post and the word FREE!
Re: Free Us Master Card by agina22(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
@ Poster,

Sorry to burst your bubbles. This information should be free. I got it for free and I am giving it out for free. Nobody is actually going to pay a dime into your account, so wake up buddy! It's broad day light. No offence bro!

Now listen everybody, it is simple to get a master card. I have my own and I got it for free. Just type limeexchange.com in your browser, sign up and after that simply update your account details. Select mastercard from payoneer, you will be redirected to payoneer.com website where you will fill in your information. You get your crested mastercard in 21 days. So simple. Say thank you to me you all. Maybe you should pay N1000 to my account.

Any problems with that, send me an email ikdafabulous@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

P&g / First Class Hotel Recruiting / Brasfield Employment Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.