Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,101 members, 7,919,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm (752 Views)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm by Anderlis(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
A heartbreaking boyfriend who got his story shared on Joro Olumofin’s page, has narrated how his girlfriend’s v**ina was smelling like fish when she returned from Lagos State.

http://onomerealtor..com.ng/2017/04/my-gfs-vina-was-smelling-like-fish-as-i.html

Re: Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm by eezeribe(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thief...come on return her money...
Are you her father
Is she your wife
Who sent you to date an OLOSHO
Re: Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm by ikp120(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hahahahahhahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin

You know how expired sperm dey smell? grin grin grin grin Abi the guy sperm don expire before and he come "unexpire" am? grin grin grin grin grin LMAO

Tell that nigga that I said that he's a confirmed asshole grin grin grin
Re: Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Na yahoo plus tins
That 300 gs was her share
Too bad.
90% chance she's been used
Re: Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm by youngest85(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
He should have consulted aunty Linda instead
Re: Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm by eponoloyin: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
expired sperm kwanu

Re: Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
She's ashamed of what she did after the fact you've found out she's been touched and has had another man ejaculation in her. Ask yourself does she respect you. No because she jumped to have sex with you and I'm sure she used No condom, as she did with the last man who paid her. Can you deal with the fact of what she did and try to work it out. I know you two aren't married so it's not much tied into it. Give her her money back number one, and deal with it if you can if not break up and move on!
Re: Man Seeks Advice Frm Joroolumofin Cos His Gf V**na Smellslikefish N Expiredsperm by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Better return person money. Ole

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Single Professor Forever. / Should I Tell? / Can You Date A Guy Living In This Kind Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.