Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Davido To Perform In Big Brother Naija Eviction Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Perform In Big Brother Naija Eviction Show (1024 Views)

Cheek Out This Ebuka Outfit At BB Naija Eviction Show Tonight's / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos / Simi's Performance Outfit At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Perform In Big Brother Naija Eviction Show by JamieNaija(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
DMW Act, Davido follows the myriad of stars to grace the big brother Naija stage, as He goes to shut down the stage with his song arguably the biggest single in Africa.

He shared the photo on Instagram to inform us.

Go Davido.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSZHm1_flea/

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/davido-to-perform-in-big-brother-naija.html

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Davido To Perform In Big Brother Naija Eviction Show by Jodha(f): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
See as him be like pikin wey wear Christmas clothe for the picture.. grin grin

Anyways I'm looking forward.. To the reactions from Nigerian enzymes.. After his performance..

Since I can't watch it myself..

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan’s Daughter, Faith Edward Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / [photos] See Adorable Photos Of Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Daughter And Wife. / CDQ Apologies For Mocking Dammy Krane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.