Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,716 members, 7,965,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble (15424 Views)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Obu Mines: BUA Threatens Dangote Group With Contempt Of Court Proceedings / How Much Should I Pay Independent Non-executive Directors In My Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2017
These guys control the supply of dollars to the economy , nothing go happen?

Watch what happens to dollar supply if they re arrested. cool
Re: Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble by Tolakay: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble by odimbannamdi(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2017
nymphomaniac:
come on guys...let me explain to u people. first and foremost, there is no cause for alarm. the directors of diamond bank committed what is known as civil contempt. this simply means disobedience of court orders. what is being issued to them ie form 48 is for them to show cause why they the directors should Nt be held in contempt of the court. am pretty sure the judge gave an injunction and diamond bank refused to obey it. of course diamond bank can't be in contempt being an artificial person so the company veil will be lifted and the directors will bear the brunt...

no need to worry about una money o.

drops pen. court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i got you correctly, what you mean by the emboldened is that Daimond bank will dissociate itself from the indicted directors and they will individually face the music of their actions
Re: Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2017
I've 2m naira in Diamond, should I begin to transfer them to my 1st bank account little by little b4 Diamond bank liquidate ? Pls advice
Re: Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble by Chuksemi(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Intentional Disobedience. Hilarious.
Re: Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble by fdeezee: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2017
weting i dey find for diamond bank.... weting i dey find for diamond bank....
Re: Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2017
sapientia:
The mod that moved this to FP should come and tell us the details na.
I really wonder o! Which order did they disobey? I think some of these mods need some tutelage
Re: Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2017
ExInferis:

You're doing it wrong.

Oya, do it right.
Re: Contempt: Diamond Bank, Shell Directors In Trouble by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2017
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Tested Marketing Strategies For Outstanding Business Growth / Total Plans To Sell Stake In Nigerian Oil Block / Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.