Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:56 PM

See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS (4991 Views)

What Jamb Will Set In 2019 Physics: 50+ Jamb Key Points / See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras / What JAMB 8-keys Device Represent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Castleberry: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Idydarling:
when are yhey closing this Jamb pls,in my yr I bought it. did registration and submitted with just 5k.thats 2013,now it's 7,500 and my younger sister is looking at me like kilode.hmm someone cannot owe somebody in peace again, this small girl is like "shebi u know I'll use the money you're owing me for jamb form" chai mkpo!

Registration would end on the nineteenth of April. The form is 6,200, except someone is trying to scam your sister
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
POpikin:

The bank rejected the email saying tgr code is Strange

OK read my previous post, no one request you give the bank a code,give them your correct email, that's the only way they would contact you, which of the bank did you go to
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Did you get any slip from the bank after payment?
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by reeblaze(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Did you complete your profile? Bkos my frnd experienced d same problem and it was because her profile wasn't completely filled?
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Kafaani: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
dats nonsense
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by mascot19(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Guy continue ur registration leave DAT shit
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Daboywizzy: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
This guy is confused

1 Like

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by toluine56(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
POpikin:

Madam pls don't say what u don't know pls. Read the screenshots from jamb.org.ng

That code is necessary. Is the code I will put in JAMB app before thumbprint.

Pls visit JAMB.ORG.NG to confirm
Oga seems you're stubborn.
Better go to bank with your email address and purchase your pin. You're here blaming jamb.
I did for my Sis and there was no code asked for or whatever just your email address.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
@POpikin, I totally understand wah ur trying to say.
I have created many Jamb accounts for difrent candidates this year and i knw how d confirmation code is supposed to look lyk on a normal day.(just few numbers) I have not experienced dis b4 but sm1 above me said it's due to incomplete filling of d profile.

create anoda email account (dts if you have nt paid any money in d bank) den try to settle down and check well while filling it again. if you have any difficulty, u can pm me ur details, lemme help you out.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by SeekinAttention(f): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Obende ni OP yii sha
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by akashi01(m): 1:49am On Apr 04, 2017
This OP na mumu sha...see who wan write jamb

Create a profile, take the email to bank and pay #5500

After that collect your pin from bank, then head to thumbprint registration.

Which mumu pin are you looking for in the profile creation mail?.... If you like no hear word, you go write next year be that ode

1 Like

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by TreasuredLeidy(f): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2017
you ppu insulting d op, plz if u haven't been there, just shut up. if u have registered, compare ur confirmation code with his and u will see dis his own is not normal @all.
yes, dey dnt need it at d bank but even if he make d payment and proceed for registration, they might reject d code as it is too long n strange sef. good tin d bank call his attention to it.

so all of u attacking him as if u knw it all should take a chill pill.

#Shalom
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2017
toluine56:

Oga seems you're stubborn.
Better go to bank with your email address and purchase your pin. You're here blaming jamb.
I did for my Sis and there was no code asked for or whatever just your email address.

Everyone used email , nobody talked about using any code, so i don't understand this guy.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by update9ja2: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Important notice to Direct Entry candidates - UTME2017

Important notice to Direct Entry candidates - UTME2017
Ahead of the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says that direct entry candidates will be required to sit for a school-based aptitude test and not UTME. JAMB Issues Important Notice For Direct Entry Candidates Head of Information at JAMB,...
http://www.basicschoolnews.com/2017/04/important-notice-to-direct-entry.html

http://www.basicschoolnews.com/2017/04/important-notice-to-direct-entry.html

POpikin:
:oLalasticlala I am doomed. You guys should help me take this thing to front page because many candidate for this jamb will suffer so much.

I finished the personal profile as instructed by Jamb. They send the email confirmation code. It was too long.

I created another email. I did again they also sent a very long confirmation code. Which the Bank has rejected for two times. As u can see below.
Pls I don't know what to do.
Pls
And time is going other candidates might be facing this difficulties.
Now they said it might be JAMB problem.

I don't want this year to pass and this JAMB is not helping matters

Pics 1 of the 1st confirmation code that is too long
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by toluine56(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
twistedBalls:

Everyone used email , nobody talked about using any code, so i don't understand this guy.
He's Not willing to learn. He's busy quoting the jamb instruction. I pity am.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Folarinibrahim1(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2017
You only need your email address at the bank. Also the confirmation code is an error from jamb site but they can work around it during registration at the CBT. Stop wasting your time on nairaland.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Folarinibrahim1(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
you ppu insulting d op, plz if u haven't been there, just shut up. if u have registered, compare ur confirmation code with his and u will see dis his own is not normal @all.
yes, dey dnt need it at d bank but even if he make d payment and proceed for registration, they might reject d code as it is too long n strange sef. good tin d bank call his attention to it.

so all of u attacking him as if u knw it all should take a chill pill.

#Shalom
the code is still in an encrypted form. An error from jamb website but they can work around it at the CBT center. Everyone that registered when the op did would av the same conformation code format.
It's not a big deal.

To the Op, you have agidi Oo(you are stubborn). Just go and fight them at the bank. All you need is your email address
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Puga: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
To make quick and clean money within 4days, check my signature.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Titheman(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
op is ignorant that code has nothing to do with the bank... just supply ur email to the bank and pay 5500 and jamb will send ur pin to ur mail
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2017
akashi01:
This OP na mumu sha...see who wan write jamb

Create a profile, take the email to bank and pay #5500

After that collect your pin from bank, then head to thumbprint registration.

Which mumu pin are you looking for in the profile creation mail?.... If you like no hear word, you go write next year be that ode

Read d above reply
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
@POpikin, I totally understand wah ur trying to say.
I have created many Jamb accounts for difrent candidates this year and i knw how d confirmation code is supposed to look lyk on a normal day.(just few numbers) I have not experienced dis b4 but sm1 above me said it's due to incomplete filling of d profile.

create anoda email account (dts if you have nt paid any money in d bank) den try to settle down and check well while filling it again. if you have any difficulty, u can pm me ur details, lemme help you out.

Mynd44 u guys can see the pin is strange. Thank u ma'am I will create another email. This is too stressful
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2017
Titheman:
op is ignorant that code has nothing to do with the bank... just supply ur email to the bank and pay 5500 and jamb will send ur pin to ur mail

Oga did u register this year
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Op is just really ignorant...
No one needs that code...you've created your profile...
All you need to do is go to the bank and pay after providing your e-mail address and Full name.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
SamzJay:
Op is just really ignorant...
No one needs that code...you've created your profile...
All you need to do is go to the bank and pay after providing your e-mail address and Full name.

Oga u didn't register this year. I have gone to the bank with it they rejected it or are u not reading my post before commenting

Mynd44
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Titheman(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
POpikin:

Oga did u register this year
easily
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by horlanif(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
D prsn dont nid to enter d confirmation code,he shud jst click on continue registration nd he will be redirected to his account nd continue filling d form
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by akashi01(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
That code has nothing to do with you....just the email oga, that's when they will give u pin
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
POpikin:

Oga u didn't register this year. I have gone to the bank with it they rejected it or are u not reading my post before commenting

Mynd44

Uncle I registered this year...on the fourth day to be precise... tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Saw On Wikipedia Today / Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fee / COEASU President Appeals To Governors To Pay Staff Of Their States’ Colleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.