Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,445 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? (936 Views)

12 5ex Positions Women Seriously can’t Get Enough Of / These Are The Best 12 SEX Positions Women Seriously Cant Get Enough Of [CHECK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by santanovva(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
When a man steals your wife, there is no better REVENGE than to let him keep her. LEE MAJORS

After MARRIAGE, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just cant face each other but still they stay together. AL GORE

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you will become happy; if you get a bad one, you will become a philosopher. SOCRATES

Women INSPIRE us to great things and[b] PREVENT[/b] us from achieving them. MIKE TYSON

The great question…which I have not been able to answer is:”WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT”? GEORGE CLOONEY

I had some WORDS with my wife and she had SOME PARAGRAPHS with me. BILL CLINTON

Some people ask the secret of our[b] LONG MARRIAGE[/b]. We TAKE time to go to a restaurant two times a week; a little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes TUESDAY, I go FRIDAY. GEORGE W BUSH

I don’t worry about TERRORISM; I was married for two years. RUDY GULIANI

There is a way of TRANSFERRING FUNDS, it is even faster than electronic banking:it is called MARRIAGE. MICHAEL JORDAN

TWO SECRETS to keep your marriage brimming:
When you are WRONG, ADMIT IT ; when you are RIGHT, SHUT UP! SHAQUILE O’ NEAL

My wife and I were HAPPY for twenty years, and then WE MET. ALEC BALDWIN

A GOOD WIFE always forgives her husband when SHE IS WRONG . BARRACK OBAMA

Marriage is the only war where one SLEEPS WITH THE ENEMY. TOMMY LEE

A man placed an AD in the classifieds: “WIFE WANTED”. The next day, he received a 100 letters. they all said the same thing:”YOU CAN HAVE MINE” . BRAD PITT

First guy (proudly) :my wife is an ANGEL
Second Guy: you are lucky, mine is STILL ALIVE
JIMMY KIMMEL

First, there is the promise RING , then the engagement RING, then the wedding RING and finally, the suffe[b]R…ING[/b]. JAY LENO grin grin grin
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2009
I guess so, we only sort of need them to be BORN cheesy
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by chiogo(f): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2009
LOL grin grin grin grin

Words of cowards!!
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by mamagee3(f): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2009
What is this thread about again? undecided
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by ednut1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2009
No, bt i guess u r a self-service.ist
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2009
No you don't, go trade your mom and your sister (if you've got any) for bread
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by ravenzord(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2009
First off,mosta those ur quotes were misattributed 2 d wrong people. Secondly, I can't imagine a world without women. . .notice dat those quotes are anti-marriage and not anti-women.
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by santanovva(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2009
ravenzord:

First off,mosta those your quotes were misattributed 2 d wrong people. Secondly, I can't imagine a world without women. . .notice dat those quotes are anti-marriage and not anti-women.
thanks for the correction smiley
arkinses:

No you don't, go trade your mom and your sister (if you've got any) for bread
ice in your veins, blood in your eyes, love in your mind? bundle of contradictions, i aint surprised grin
ednut1:

No, bt i guess u r a self-service.ist
yes, i was UNTIL your sister started visiting wink

mama-gee:

What is this thread about again? undecided
I know you can read English but i doubt you have the gift of reading in tongues hence i used shimple wink
chiogo:

LOL grin grin grin grin

Words of cowards!!
ibkaye:

I guess so, we only sort of need them to be BORN cheesy
language only

thats the spirit! kiss kiss
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by iice(f): 5:22am On Dec 27, 2009
Na we don't. . . .i'm sure someday, we'll be able to graft a person from embryo to full adulthood
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by filani(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2009
First we establish the difference between a need and a want for example , I need to breath in oxygen , if i don't i will die from asphyxiation . i may want to get  a girlfriend but if i don't i will not die or suffer any physical or mental consequence of that choice. Now within the context of your quotes my answer is this: NO , WE DO NOT NEED WOMEN ! marriage by nature is an act of choice, as a guy you choose to approach a girl and  you choose to propose marriage to her. We men need to come to a point where we understand that we can have fulfilling lives as singles with our careers , family and close man friends, a woman should be a WANT  not a NEED in that life equation. nothing pains my heart more than seeing all the negative media on men generally portrayed as evil,devious heartbreakers.All my single guys out there, please  you've got to get your priorities right and concentrate on building a life for yourself first before you go out there chasing after these manhating girls and get yourself ripped to shreds verbally and emotionally!
I encourage a response to my post from single female nairalanders.
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by enigmatik: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
all u guyz are talking like this because u have nt really tasted marriage, allow people who have experience on this, u are goin out with ur babes,u r happy wit 'em.marry 'em and see changes that u never dream of in ur entire life,
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by netotse(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2009
@OP
lately with all the drama happening on and off NL i've been wondering the same thing.
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by sofadj(m): 12:25am On Dec 28, 2009
no i dnt really think so, even God didnt think we needed them at first.
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 28, 2009
sofa-dj:

no i dnt really think so, even God didnt think we needed them at first.
Did he personally confide in you that homosexuality is what you men need?
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 28, 2009
Tragically obvious this Nugor is coming out before the new year, its ok son, its nearly the end of the Noughties and its ok if you play for the other team wink
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by santanovva(m): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Tragically obvious this Nugor is coming out before the new year, its ok son, its nearly the end of the Noughties and its ok if you play for the other team wink

I'm sorry GRANDMA,

FL Gators:

Did he personally confide in you that homosexuality is what you men need?
come on, dont you know thats why He didnt have her in the Phase 1 of his creation plan?
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 29, 2009
santanovva:

I'm sorry GRANDMA,
come on, dont you know thats why He didnt have her in the Phase 1 of his creation plan?
why what? Because he wanted you to be gay?
or he knew what you men need, a woman?

Are you saying that God made a mistake? undecided
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by SeanT21(f): 4:19am On Dec 29, 2009
I don't know the answer to your question but those quotes are pretty darn hilarious. I never knew GEORGE W BUSH had good jokes. He aint all dat bad now sef.
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:23am On Dec 29, 2009
am not a guy so I can't answer your question, but am pretty sure men and women need each others, if not God wouldn't have made woman in the first place.
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by santanovva(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2009
FL Gators:

why what? Because he wanted you to be gay?
or he knew what you men need, a woman?
Are you underscoring a position that women are JUST FOR SEX?

Are you saying that God made a mistake? :-\
Come on, how can I say that God made a mistake?Have you read Gen 6:6 :"and it [b]repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart"[/b] if God was grieved for making man, can you be too sure is not bleeding for making the woman?!
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by SeanT21(f): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2009
santanovva:

Come on, how can I say that God made a mistake?Have you read Gen 6:6 :"and it [b]repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart"[/b] if God was grieved for making man, can you be too sure is not bleeding for making the woman?!

grin grin shocked grin
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by FMK(m): 6:41am On Dec 29, 2009
First, there is the promise RING , then the engagement RING, then the wedding RING and finally, the suffeR…ING.    JAY LENO   

Suffer, Ring  is the one  that women give to men  grin
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2009
santanovva:

rotflmao grin grin grin Quit reading your Bible upside down tongue
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by filani(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

am not a guy so I can't answer your question, but am pretty sure men and women need each others, if not God wouldn't have made woman in the first place.
All good and well , if you as a lady admit that guys and girls actually need each other then maybe you can explain to me why most  girls talk down at guys like god made a mistake in creating the male gender in the first place 
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by santanovva(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
sexyLeamon:

am not a guy so I can't answer your question, but am pretty sure men and women need each other[/b]s, if not God wouldn't have made woman in the first place.

ok, makes sense
FL Gators:

rotflmao grin grin grin [b]Quit reading your Bible upside down
tongue

since we seem to need each other, and you dont want me reading my Bible upside down, why dont we have a Bible study together at my place just the two of us? wink wink
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by skepra: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
no matter what with be undecided
Re: Do We Really Need Women, Seriously? by mamagee3(f): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2010
Thoughts of a renowned sexist.

(1) (Reply)

My S.s 1 Glirl Friend. / Not Yet Toasted Her But She Don Over Love Up. Please Advice / Love Is Not By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.