Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,850 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) (3548 Views)

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response / Finally! EFCC Unveils The Handsome Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Synord(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Well , Technically Yes.... Meet Mr Tony Orilade, The head of the public interface unit which is in charge of all its social media accounts including Facebook and twitter..

Insiders have claimed that Mr Tony is the main handler of the account most times and runs the account personally in collaboration with three other personnel who are responsible for Bringing up the epic responses dished out to twitter users via their twitter account..

So for those wanting to see the person behind the efcc account,sorry ,its not an individual but Four people....

This is from a very reliable source..Thanks !!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by INTROVERT(f): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by adorablepepple(f): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by zainabxel(f): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by YOUNGrapha(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
SO THIS THE MAN THAT MASSACRED MY NIGGA AGBAJE!!!!! DUDE ALMOST COMMIT SUICIDE

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by emeijeh(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by DannyJ19(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
so na him dhy give all those hilarious replies.......
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
smiley grin this semi mad man.
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by NegeduGrace(f): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
this is the clown..the man get mouth sha,,his mouth is a time bomb that doesn't miss it target
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Redman36(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
fp
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
I don't have anything to say!
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Synord(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
cc lalasticlala !!!
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Preca(f): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
One day, i will ask him a question.....can't wait to see his epic reply
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by BrutalJab: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Savage Nigga
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Lordkylie(f): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
four people! no wonder
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by egopersonified(f): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
show us the other three, no be the one wey one oga go dey take him subordinate glory
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Synord(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
egopersonified:
show us the other three, no be the one wey one oga go dey take him subordinate glory

this is the main guy. .The other are just helping with it..like friends.. Lalasticlala, u no go post this very exclusive news now abi "" snake
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Desyner: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
The punchline king himself.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Arabjo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
So this is the guy behind all the smackdown replies [color=#990000][/color] cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Synord(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Preca:
One day, i will ask him a question.....can't wait to see his epic reply

I have an idea what u can ask him
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Synord:
Well , Technically Yes.... Meet Mr Tony Orilade, The head of the public interface unit which is in charge of all its social media accounts including Facebook and twitter..

Insiders have claimed that Mr Tony is the main handler of the account most times and runs the account personally in collaboration with three other personnel who are responsible for Bringing up the epic responses dished out to twitter users via their twitter account..

So for those wanting to see the person behind the efcc account,sorry ,its not an individual but Four people....

This is from a very reliable source..Thanks !!!

Is Mr. Toni Orilade Mr. Toni again or Mr. Orilade ?
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by rerhji(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
so na d person wey de send ppl back to skul b dis without paying tuition
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by balesh2lead: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
The moment you knew who is behind @officialefcc handle

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Preca(f): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Synord:

I have an idea what u can ask him
and what's that?
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by EricBloodAxe: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Can't believe diz boring face is d one behind all that humour... Dude u need to provide more evidence not jst a random pic.
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 04, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Can't believe diz boring face is d one behind all that humour... Dude u need to provide more evidence not jst a random pic.

I agree with you.
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by integritylady(f): 2:22am On Apr 04, 2017
is he a professor? jokingly asking cheesy
see his face
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by oseka101(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2017
I thought it was a chick!!! Cmon....
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Synord(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

providing more evidence would show how I got the info...Am just giving u guys an early spoiler...sooner or later, u will see that's its true...Save this page..

if e make front Page , let's see how efcc will react ..
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Synord(m): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
SO THIS THE MAN THAT MASSACRED MY NIGGA AGBAJE!!!!! DUDE ALMOST COMMIT SUICIDE

lmao
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by Synord(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2017
EricBloodAxe:

if u see the face behind some of the most hilarious nairaland comments. You will run brother... no be by face grin
Re: Meet The Man Behind The EFCC Twitter Handle ( Photo ) by EricBloodAxe: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Synord:

if u see the face behind some of the most hilarious nairaland comments. You will run brother... no be by face grin

Lmao...okay grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido caught Stalking Wizkid's Baby Mama post ( Nigerians react ) / Christopher Okagbue Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 8 / Mike Ezeruonye Gets 3 Plots Of Land For Being Nice To A Total Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.