Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

3rd Class Graduate With 2 And A Half Year Experience In The Development Sector - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3rd Class Graduate With 2 And A Half Year Experience In The Development Sector (395 Views)

My 1 Year Experience With Fortunate Step Resources Makurdi / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3rd Class Graduate With 2 And A Half Year Experience In The Development Sector by essencevics(f): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,

am 24 currently serving in an INGO,i have had 2 yrs experience also in an INGO,October should make it the 3rd year or thereabout...My problem is how best to apply for jobs and get jobs knowing that i graduated with a 3rd class...please for those in the INGO sector,how true is it that they do not care about what you graduated with but about your experience and what you can deliver.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Driver / A Professional Graphics Designer Urgently Needed In Delta Or Benin City / Job Management Tool Introduced By Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.